Bickley to 5AA

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure I'll be alone in saying this but I actually like Bone doing the special comments on Crows games

Now it seems Bickley will take that over. He'll probably be ok, time will tell. He will certainly have an up to date insider's view, so hope his comments reflect that

Hope Bone falls on his feet somewhere. Still writing his Sunday Mail column as of yesterday

Yes I tend to agree with your comment re Bones special comments. I always liked them too.

I also used to like Bone when he came onto speak for 5 minutes for breakfast radio in the morning.
Everything else was too much Bone.

I must be in a minority, but Kane Cornes is a turn off factor for me. I rarely turn it off, but did today.

He's a Port player (yes I'm prejudiced), his voice is drone-like, he takes himself too seriously and lastly, he's a Cornes. (Do we really need another Cornes in the media?).

I'm sure I'll be alone in saying this but I actually like Bone doing the special comments on Crows games

Now it seems Bickley will take that over. He'll probably be ok, time will tell. He will certainly have an up to date insider's view, so hope his comments reflect that

Hope Bone falls on his feet somewhere. Still writing his Sunday Mail column as of yesterday
I liked him

I must be in a minority, but Kane Cornes is a turn off factor for me. I rarely turn it off, but did today.

He's a Port player (yes I'm prejudiced), his voice is drone-like, he takes himself too seriously and lastly, he's a Cornes. (Do we really need another Cornes in the media?).
I actually started streaming 5aa yesterday, lasted about 15 minutes. Kane Cornes voice is so flippin DULL.

Just heard a car-drive dose of Rowey and Kane Cornes on 5AA. Cornes is definitely showing he wants that radio spot. He has Rowey on the back foot by talking over him and generally acting like the anchor man and Rowey is sensitive to it. To make matters worse Rowey was just destroyed by a Power caller:(

Just heard a car-drive dose of Rowey and Kane Cornes on 5AA. Cornes is definitely showing he wants that radio spot. He has Rowey on the back foot by talking over him and generally acting like the anchor man and Rowey is sensitive to it. To make matters worse Rowey was just destroyed by a Power caller:(

Bring back 5DN?

Yeah I heard that one and rowey didn't fight back which was unfortunate.

rowey always struggled with cornes senior too. I don't mind Kane. Have thought he is quite good. Not sure how I would go with him every day though. I have a strong feeling he would get on my nerves.

I could see it working as a Trio.

Kane and Bickley for the informed discussion/opinion. Rowe continues to add a bit of humour and light heartedness to the show.

Think Kane and Bickley could get a bit dull if just the 2 of them perhaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is doing the panel operating on the show at the moment? Has Kane picked it up already? Or is Rowie doing it now? (Unless there is a silent partner)

Not related to Bickley, but did anyone else hear about an upcoming multi-million dollar announcement from the Crows. They were suggesting it could be related to a big sponsor. Personally I'm hoping it's something to do with our move into the city.
Kane and Rowey brought it up a couple days ago, might have been Tuesday.

Point me in the right direction if this has already been discussed :cool:

EDIT: Just realised, probably the new apparel sponsor...

Who is doing the panel operating on the show at the moment? Has Kane picked it up already? Or is Rowie doing it now? (Unless there is a silent partner)

I think its someone not on air during the show like Leith Forrest. Cornes and Rowe are not doing it judging from the photo's

Not related to Bickley, but did anyone else hear about an upcoming multi-million dollar announcement from the Crows. They were suggesting it could be related to a big sponsor.
I'm expecting a large drop off in sponsorship now that Trigg has gone

Not related to Bickley, but did anyone else hear about an upcoming multi-million dollar announcement from the Crows. They were suggesting it could be related to a big sponsor. Personally I'm hoping it's something to do with our move into the city.
Kane and Rowey brought it up a couple days ago, might have been Tuesday.

Point me in the right direction if this has already been discussed :cool:

EDIT: Just realised, probably the new apparel sponsor...

Yes, "Whispers" sent a text to 5AA yesterday saying that Adelaide will announce a multi-million dollar deal in the next week which the morons took to mean a sponsor but I thought at the time could be a player or players re-signing.

Don't think an apparel sponsor would be a multi-million dollar deal would it?

Yes, "Whispers" sent a text to 5AA yesterday saying that Adelaide will announce a multi-million dollar deal in the next week which the morons took to mean a sponsor but I thought at the time could be a player or players re-signing.

Don't think an apparel sponsor would be a multi-million dollar deal would it?

I've got no idea how much apparel sponsorships are worth.

Yeah, could be one (or more) of the 'big three'.
Could be a list manager/development manager/senior assistant.

Player signing seems more likely. Fingers crossed

I think its someone not on air during the show like Leith Forrest. Cornes and Rowe are not doing it judging from the photo's
Yep, I think you've got it right. I think Kane mentioned him by name the other night, and Rowey said, "shhh" as if Kane had given away their silent partner.

Yep, I think you've got it right. I think Kane mentioned him by name the other night, and Rowey said, "shhh" as if Kane had given away their silent partner.

Oh really? Thanks for that information. It makes sense as Leith does the 7-8 shift, it would seem kinda silly for him to come in for just the hour. (apart from prep time of course)

Leith as a glorified panel operator seems a little silly for someone that used to produce the show. He should anchor the show, why does it need to be a secret?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back