Big Bash Season 15-16

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty close to the team you'd imagine. I'd take a guess and say Neser will play over Putland though (not that I agree with it). Also where'd you hear about Rashid? Wasn't too bad last time he played for the Redbacks and has improved a lot since.

Yes Neser would have to come in and bat at 8.

Just read an article that mentioned Rashid would be available for the Big Bash and put 2 and 2 together given Gillespie is the coach and the Strikers would probably love a leg spinning all rounder in the squad.

Yes Neser would have to come in and bat at 8.

Just read an article that mentioned Rashid would be available for the Big Bash and put 2 and 2 together given Gillespie is the coach and the Strikers would probably love a leg spinning all rounder in the squad.

All over facebook now, decent pickup but don't see it as an improvement on Botha.

On the note of Botha, is it slightly awkward that him and Berry are both at the Sixers? Thought there was a falling out there...

The Scorchers are going to have a ridiculous bowling line up this season. Johnson will be a Scorcher. They'll be hard to beat once again.
6YMfG9j.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to see Paris get more game time, but geez, would take Johnson over Tye every day of the week. Good hitter and destructive early bowler. Can obviously go for a few, but I would take him in a heartbeat. Isn't our roster full though?

He'd be signed as a supplement player and then replace one of the guys on national duty.

Keen to see Paris get more game time, but geez, would take Johnson over Tye every day of the week. Good hitter and destructive early bowler. Can obviously go for a few, but I would take him in a heartbeat. Isn't our roster full though?
Roster / Salary Cap is full - he wants to play for Scorchers and they are looking for ways to allow him in via minimal payments but hefty marketing/ marquees allowance, you'd think they'd find a way around it based on the situation- not too sure other clubs would be too happy

Tye's E/R will keep him in the team more often than not.

I don't even understand the point of a 'franchise' that retains the geographical location in its name. If it wants to trade on geographic rivalry, then just keep it as is.

Allows 2 Vic and NSW teams

Has it been confirmed yet if Johnson is playing BBL?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Days like today. Where I've ended up watching a bit of Women's soccer and Australia rally championship from a month ago. Is why I wholeheartedly support the big bash!
In days gone by we'd have a Ryobi Cup game to get you through or better still one that I could actually attend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back