AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Man U and Melbourne Storm
last year timmy welsh was seen as a young chris grant same build and all

faulkner was seen as the next andy mcleod

murphy has been discribed as andy flower

and i see a lot of luke darcy in skipper

and now cooney as been discribed as good as d jarman in his hands and kicking, and with chris judd with his run

any more young players that have/can be discribed as some of the greats

Originally posted by Anja_Nees
How dare you sully Wiggo's name like that!!!

I see him more as a 195cm Daicos!

Our new whipping boy has arrived...
Arrived? I can't wait til he goes. It's a disgrace that Dimma isn't on the list but Wiggo still is.

Originally posted by Ching
Arrived? I can't wait til he goes. It's a disgrace that Dimma isn't on the list but Wiggo still is.

My thoughts exactly...

The paper makes it lead to believe that Dimma was "hasselled" from the club, but then other sources suggest it was a mutual decision....

Wiggins is gone anyway

Perhaps there's another way of looking at this. Put simply, forget we are looking at a footy club.

So instead, think of a company or even your own workplace.

How many decisions are right? Make sense? Fair?

I'm not defending getting rid of Dimma (personally I think it was a wrong move, and Garlick should have gone first) but don't expect that the Footscray Football Club will be much different to where you work.

Originally posted by Ching
Surely Dimma was more likely of a game than Wiggins or Garlick?
(don't call me shirley)

True...but I read somewhere Garlick is still under contract for 1 more year. I would've rather kept Dimma than Garlick myself.

And, as for Wiggins, maybe he's on the list until the Rawlings deal is confirmed...we are still able to delist players until Dec 2nd I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garlick could be handy this year with some tall forwards to crumb off and Nathan Brown no longer in a pocket.

Wiggins is still there because he is tall and has been said to be the best overhead mark on the list. Tall players are valuable and we now have a few so the pressure is on.

I think also the challenge has been laid down to Wiggins to get fit or find yourself not on the list come draft time.

Originally posted by Gilbo_Fan
Wiggins is said to be the best overhead mark on the list.

he is also the biggest dud! i reckon they wanna keep him around the joint as a joker. They can do things to him like make him drink soy sauce, and drink some gatorade with ants in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back