Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 9 - Are You Laughing or Crying?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my god happydude I do the best donkey impersonation!
I made HBF laugh so hard the other day that he stopped driving in the middle of the road (don't stress everyone, it was late and on a side street, no one was around)

Jesus that was funny.
I laughed so hard I actually couldn't breathe properly and my stomach hurt!

This was you?

db0ffdf56e351b9b3fc40d3f471edcab.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah hem ... well you know how I mentioned we hadn't heard back from the club? You know how I was a little disappointed and hoped that the club didn't still have their doors closed to us?

Well .... we have heard back.

And .... we will be given access to a young player every month, either as a guest on our podcast or as a separate interview for a podcast 'extra' as the main board podcast does from time to time.

This reflects very well on the club. It is something I don't believe they have done before to this extent, going outside the mainstream AFL recorded media. We've been crying out for access, to feel at one with the club and this goes a long way to show that they are serious about connecting with the supporters.

We'll let you know which players are up and canvass for ideas of which questions to ask. We will keep it respectful though. It's too good an opportunity to use it to push agendas.

Excited!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back