Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 9 - Are You Laughing or Crying?!

Remove this Banner Ad

My 2 cents for what its worth... a light-hearted section at the end of the interview would be entertaining, with quickfire questions such as:

Who has the worst fashion sense?
Who is the funniest?
Who has the worst habits?
Who is the longest in the shower? :p

Anyway seen stuff like this before and it works well IMO if the club was ok with it.

Looking forward to it

Ah hem ... well you know how I mentioned we hadn't heard back from the club? You know how I was a little disappointed and hoped that the club didn't still have their doors closed to us?

Well .... we have heard back.

And .... we will be given access to a young player every month, either as a guest on our podcast or as a separate interview for a podcast 'extra' as the main board podcast does from time to time.

This reflects very well on the club. It is something I don't believe they have done before to this extent, going outside the mainstream AFL recorded media. We've been crying out for access, to feel at one with the club and this goes a long way to show that they are serious about connecting with the supporters.

We'll let you know which players are up and canvass for ideas of which questions to ask. We will keep it respectful though. It's too good an opportunity to use it to push agendas.

Excited!

That's fantastic by you and the club.

That's fantastic by you and the club.

And ShanDog who got the ball rolling this time around, and testament to the podcast team in general for the feel of the product AND the BigFooty Blues community and wider community who have really let the club know they have a voice and want their club to be a supporter's club. It's all about connecting with us for the club and that is bigger than just the podcast.

Ok, I'm done with all that business. Finally some free time. When did you want me on?

Next week for a casual warm up ...

....then you can come on the podcast afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back