Podcast BigFooty Cats Podcast Episode 1: Trade Period Review and National Draft Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

YouTube timestamps:
Trade period review: [0:02:19]
Ruck situation: [0:26:05]
Draft preview: [0:47:28]
2014 fixture: [1:10:17]

Audio only: Click here
Subscribe in iTunes (free): Click here
XML feed: Click here

Welcome to the inaugural BigFooty Cats podcast, the first ever podcast dedicated to the Geelong Football Club.

In this special 80-minute episode, hosts Gysenn and SJ are joined by draft experts thejester and Pure_Ownage to discuss everything off season. Views are shared on the completed trades, the best ruck combination for next season, what our priorities are in the draft and the effect the 2014 fixture will have on the performance of the team and crowd attendances.

Feedback

One of the concepts behind this podcast going forward is that it is to be interactive with the community on this board. What that means is that we want to include regular guests from this board, as well as your ideas for content. We have taken the first step on our journey and have a fair way to go. If you have any constructive feedback (positive or negative), or are keen to contribute in the future, please feel free to post in here or let me or Gysenn know privately.

Tuning in now...

sounds great so far...

Go Catters

and yes… thanks for the mention and life is definitely a bit duller with Cam gone...:(

Just finished listening to it (with the odd interruption...work, what can you do!?!?)

Excellent job guys, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to listening to the next one.

Well done. :thumbsu:

Just finished listening to it (with the odd interruption...work, what can you do!?!?)

Excellent job guys, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to listening to the next one.

Well done. :thumbsu:
Glad you liked it!

Sorry it's so long, guys. In the regular season it will be 30-40 minutes, but I think this size was good to cover all the topics we did.

Glad you liked it!

Sorry it's so long, guys. In the regular season it will be 30-40 minutes, but I think this size was good to cover all the topics we did.
I just finished listening to it too-awesome work guys :thumbsu:

Length was great, had time to bake a cake while I listened and learnt a few things-you're all very clever :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you liked it!

Intelligent and thorough discussion. The length was no issue to me as I could listen to this s**t all day because it's nothing but Geelong-related :D
Was good to have mixed opinions too which is obviously a major theme on this website instead of listening to a large majority of the footy experts via the TV/radio who throw out the same circle-jerking tripe, week in and week out.

Glad you liked it!

Not an issue dude as long as it has chapters it can be 30 hours long. :thumbsu:

Great work Guys. I've only listened to around half of the production but will definitely finish the job.

I'd love to sit in on one of these eventually. The draft is not my forte, but sometime during the regular season when work commitments aren't at their optimum and I can get the proper equipment.

I'd love to sit in on one of these eventually. The draft is not my forte, but sometime during the regular season when work commitments aren't at their optimum and I can get the proper equipment.

I knew people would be keen to join in once they'd heard the first edition! :D

I knew people would be keen to join in once they'd heard the first edition! :D

I was always eager but was unsure at that stage regarding time constraints, etc.

Excellent work all the same, but I think my strength lies in previews/reviews, current players.

I was always eager but was unsure at that stage regarding time constraints, etc.

Excellent work all the same, but I think my strength lies in previews/reviews, current players.
Glad you're keen regardless, would love to have you on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back