Podcast BigFooty Cats Podcast Episode 5: Season Autopsy and List Management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably one straight after the trade period closes and then a draft preview after that.
Draft preview or Draft review?
Personally I'd like a Draft review, get Budda in as a ring in to help with that. Him and Jester are 2 of the better people I've interacted with (on Twitter and here) in regards to the Draft and would be good

Draft preview or Draft review?
Personally I'd like a Draft review, get Budda in as a ring in to help with that. Him and Jester are 2 of the better people I've interacted with (on Twitter and here) in regards to the Draft and would be good
Probably both to be honest. Is Budda on bigfooty?

I prefer a review because a preview is all just speculation, but once we have picked players then we have them to talk about.

He used to be on big footy, don't think he posts here anymore..... Shell would know.... Also I'm probably suggesting him for something he may have no interest at all in doing

I prefer a review because a preview is all just speculation, but once we have picked players then we have them to talk about.

He used to be on big footy, don't think he posts here anymore..... Shell would know.... Also I'm probably suggesting him for something he may have no interest at all in doing

Budda 230 ? "Last seen in May 2014".

Just ask him on FB or Twitter.

Last edited:

We might need a trade period review now too. :eek:

We might need a trade period review now too. :eek:
Unfortunately :(

I was actually thinking yesterday how nice it was that we didn't have players wanting to leave our club and could just try get players we needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back