AFL RDT Bigfooty RDT Leagues 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said in the first place, I don't have the time to look after BF this year. That's why I asked TR&W if he was able to take care of it.

League should never have been created in the first place. I told you to create a post asking for coaches interest and requiring their score last year. You laughed at me saying we would be lucky to get to 18.
Now you have a major issue.
By the time you told me, a league was already created and people were joining…

I really don't think there is an issue at all. It's called BigFooty United. Create a league and thread titled Big Footy Division 1 and ask people to post their ranking from last year and calm the farm.

There is clearly more than 18 people posting here already, and from what I've seen quite a few decent rankings.
How about everyone post their rankings in this thread and then we create the div 1 thread/league in say a week’s time?

How about everyone post their rankings in this thread and then we create the div 1 thread/league in say a week’s time?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for my 3 annual posts - one for each of RDT, SC and AFLF. I had a reasonable finish in DT (2021 edition) despite having all of Greene, Mills and Marshall for their covid outages. Happy to go in any league to which I'm allocated. Ranked 181 overall last year. Team name Cherry Bombs.

1645239567278.png

Last edited:
Have already joined but did not post my final ranking
here is my final ranking

View attachment 1330956
Just letting you know that we are now going to create bigfooty div 1, div 2, etc. leagues based on 2021 ranking. These will be created in a week or two once everyone has posted their rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back