Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking of strikers, think ive decided on my shortlist.

1. Morata
2. Ramirez
3. Berahino

Thoughts?
I'd have Berahino last based purely off attitude. We have a stable squad. I don't want that to get ruined.

What's the word on Vertonghen? Would be a big blow for you if it's a Coquelin/Cazorla-length injury.
As it stands media outlets are speculating based off the club's comments of a medial strain which is up to 8 weeks. This is the active language being used in articles "up to" as there at present has been no quotes from the club on a timeline.

Wimmer has played well when given the opportunity but I suspect for rotation purposes with cup competitions coming up IF it is closer to 8 weeks then could also see in some games Dier play in defence and some depth players play in central midfield.

Can't see Poch walking out on us for Chelsea. Man Utd though might be a different matter.

If I had to put money on it though I'd say he will still be with us next season.

Can't see Poch walking out on us for Chelsea. Man Utd though might be a different matter.

If I had to put money on it though I'd say he will still be with us next season.
Given that he is 100% motivated to see us get in CL football, what possible motivation would he have to cross to rivals that won't likely be playing CL? Money? Everyone has their price, but he seems to me that he wants to see our project out for awhile. The Spanish clubs are coming under more and more financial scrutiny. They may not be an attractive option in a couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Dembele (Fulham) is currently undergoing a medical at WHL as we speak.

Also..

GOOAAAALLLLLL!!!!!

Lamela into Chadli to give us a 1- 0 lead
Are we loaning him back do you know - that would be completely pointless under the circumstances

Are we loaning him back do you know - that would be completely pointless under the circumstances
Reading another forum apparently Sky have reported that he will be loaned back.

I'd say we're getting him now to a) avoid a tribunal fee and b) stop other clubs getting him once the contract expires.

Wouldn't Fulham being under a transfer ban also make them push really hard for the loan back?

I'd say we're getting him now to a) avoid a tribunal fee and b) stop other clubs getting him once the contract expires.

Just need to sign a back up striker on a short term loan or someone who won't mind being a #2 (behind Harry).

This is what I don't understand about Berahino. Peace values him at a certain price. We make deadline day bids of around 22m iirc. Not deemed enough.

Berahino throws the toys out of the cot. Hasn't played much since and has a contract that is 6 months closer to expiry yet Peace is holding out for his 25m.

I would thought as time goes by that those factors would see the required price go down not stay the same or go up. Sigh.

Overall rather indifferent to whether we get him or not...

I'm torn - I don't want us to be this mug of a chairman's bitch - but then I don't want us to be left with just Harry Kane as our out and out striker.

I don't think Levy will cave in to the demands - especially as it it means long term we have three strikers that will all be demanding first team football

I'm torn - I don't want us to be this mug of a chairman's bitch - but then I don't want us to be left with just Harry Kane as our out and out striker.

I don't think Levy will cave in to the demands - especially as it it means long term we have three strikers that will all be demanding first team football

Levy will Levy though

- Stoke reportedly bid 5.3m pounds on Fazio.. knocked back cause Faz wants to return to Sevilla who are being bastards about the whole situation.

- Surely there is no truth behind the Danny Rose > Manchester Utd rumour? surely?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back