Injury Billy Elliott Update (latest post #388 p16)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't really understand the sad Pie supporters that need to see every glass as half empty, is it for attention?
On here half full are the optimists. The pessimists join a FB group .

Don't really understand the sad Pie supporters that need to see every glass as half empty, is it for attention?
No. It's because the posters you speak of are realists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am with you you G as long as he has a normal healthy life I would be wrapped for him......yes I want him to play 200 games and kick 400 goals but I never said that to him on Saturday.

Your health in life should be a priority. We often take it for granted.

By the way how is everything going with you mate?
Good buddy. Got the green light last visit. Regular follow ups, but quietly confident. :$

Your health makes everything else pale into insignificance.....except the Pies:D

Maybe they're just seeing the glass exactly as it is?

As much as reality pains you, sometimes a situation is inherently negative and pretending it's not helps nothing.
It's quite obvious to the casual observer that certain people automatically take the most extreme and negative viewpoint to get a rise out of their fellow supporters for attention or some weird form of combat, it's pretty childish and embarrassing.

No. It's because the posters you speak of are realists.
To be realists in this case they would have to have intimate medical details of Billy's specific condition and they are just not privy to that so fantasists would be a better word.

Always taking the negative aspect of every situation and ignoring any positives ensures they can never really be taken seriously.

Hi Marvin.

Share and Enjoy
Share and Enjoy
Journey through life
With a plastic boy
Or Girl by your side
Let your pal be your guide
And when it breaks down
Or starts to annoy
Or grinds when it moves
And gives you no joy
Cos it's eaten your hat
Or had sex with your cat
Bled oil on your floor
Or ripped off your door
You get to the point
You can't stand any more
Bring it to us, we won't give a fig
We'll tell you, 'Go stick your head in a pig'.

Post if the year candidate
I think we all know Post Of The Year should go to the guy who said Buckley should be sacked because of how he answered questions about Lin Jong touring the Holden Centre.

I can't compete with that.

I think we all know Post Of The Year should go to the guy who said Buckley should be sacked because of how he answered questions about Lin Jong touring the Holden Centre.

I can't compete with that.
True.
But that was a special category for special people

It's quite obvious to the casual observer that certain people automatically take the most extreme and negative viewpoint to get a rise out of their fellow supporters for attention or some weird form of combat, it's pretty childish and embarrassing.

You joined the forum today, how could you possibly know that? Unless you were just automatically taking the most extreme and negative viewpoint to get a rise out of fellow posters by saying this... Maybe you're after attention?

You joined the forum today, how could you possibly know that? Unless you were just automatically taking the most extreme and negative viewpoint to get a rise out of fellow posters by saying this... Maybe you're after attention?
Aishofhearts has probably been a forum lurker before deciding to join, so he's probably read your posts often enough to make a judgement. I reckon he's nailed your modus operandi and motives though. We know we can always look to you and a few other posters to accentuate the negative.

Aishofhearts has probably been a forum lurker before deciding to join, so he's probably read your posts often enough to make a judgement. I reckon he's nailed your modus operandi and motives though. We know we can always look to you and a few other posters to accentuate the negative.

Do negative posts upset you?

Learning to cope with people who have differing opinions is a vital skill to have.

Welcome back to the forum btw, your first post in a year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back