Injury Billy Elliott Update (latest post #388 p16)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any possibility that Elliott could be fed up with Collingwood's medical team that they can't get himself right (He's been out all season and it appears no progress has been made); which results in a trade demand at end of season.

You can't rule it out given that is exactly what Nathan Freeman did.
You cant be serious

Why would I? It demonstrates my point perfectly. Rougheads illness was beyond Hawthorns control, as was Elliott's back issue. It's not like I was somehow making fun of Roughy's condition.
No you weren't but your post was a crime against intelligence.

That was actually quite reserved.

I strongly suggest you give up on trying to lecture me.

Doesn't work on my kids wouldn't try it on you.

Come on PB, play nice and the board will be a much happier place.
Appreciate you hold me in such regard broseph but blaming me for the prevalent mood of this board is a bit too much.

We really won't know how Jamie is tracking until he starts doing contested body impact stuff.

Until the season proper in 2017 is my guess Kappa........only then when his mind is in battle mode going 100% at the ball will he know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously though it's fantastic, gives us something to look forward to, our forward line will look so much more dangerous with a fully fit Elliot in there.
That is still quite a ways away, but yes, any positive news is welcome.

Not really, what you said was bleeding obvious. I just found it amusing that you felt the need to say it. Fair enough though, you wouldn't want anyone getting their hopes up :tearsofjoy:

So you're upset I stated the obvious reality and you perceive that as being "negative". Interesting.

We really won't know how Jamie is tracking until he starts doing contested body impact stuff.
gee how to bring it down a notch, 1st step which would good is to able to normal stuff if he can play good footy that would be a bonus in the future

Obviously there's a long way to go on this one, and we can go on wondering whether Elliott's body will ever allow him to get the most out of his talent. There's still plenty of scope for Dr Wiki to pronounce on such things.

But Elliott's injury presented us with a shitful spectrum of possibilities, and to be able to contemplate giving him a full training load by the end of the year is undoubtedly at the positive end of that spectrum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back