Injury Black gone for 3-4. Fractured hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

At least it's not the type of injury that could be career threatening at his age.

One positive is that it happened on a Thursday. The extra 2-3 days of recovery could mean the difference between a 3 week and a 4 week injury.

What a shame for Simon.He did well to solder on against Carlton.Will be difficult to replace.There are a couple of young blokes as well as Harwood who we can put in.Reserves will be intersting this weekend.

we are f'ed now, blacky is the glue that holds everything together
Simon black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of the lions midfield

Just that it is the second best hand at the club.

Yeah as soon as I posted I had the thought actually best hands at the club, but just trying to keep optimistic. Maybe a chance for one of the younger boys to 'scuse the pun, put his hand up!

We've done pretty good in past games that Blacky has missed. As good as he is, the loss of Bergs or Merrett would be a lot bigger of a blow. If our midfield can get their mojo back, we can cover the loss of Black. Not sure if we are good enough as a team to beat Freo either way though.

Yeah as soon as I posted I had the thought actually best hands at the club, but just trying to keep optimistic. Maybe a chance for one of the younger boys to 'scuse the pun, put his hand up!

One could say they need to pull their fingers out...lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back