Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably have to. Friends of ours from Melbourne are Tigers fans and they'd definitely come up for that game. She'd want to go. Hope it's a Saturday afternoon, don't like my chances of work on Monday if I'm getting pissed with you lot.

bring your Visa card also if Trelor deal doesn't go through.

Alarm bells for me if they're shopping him around given the fapping they were doing over him before he'd even played a game.
We've all heard the rumours that his knee is no good.

Didn't Stevie J fail a medical at Collingwood before they won all their flags?

I'm sure if he was being considered we'd do a full medical before diving in.

There still might be risk but drafting any player is a risk.

Hey man only replying as you asked me a direct question.

On the two GWS players, that is old news. I had thought it was Treloar and Bug, I mentioned Bug with Shiel about 8 months ago but when shiel fell down and treloar heated up, bug may be the steak knives to get something done. Patton is new, as I have heard zero about him, so I hope your source is spot on as I have sniffed around and got nothing on it...i am not saying your wrong, just want I have found.

All I heard is Patton is considered a foundation player for them, so I would be stunned if they traded him, particularly due to the risks involved would cut his value by half.

On Treloar, we are 100% not out of the frame.
we fave's here? % chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was told by a high profile Giants player who I've known for a few years that Treloar told a select few teammates he was on his way out, back to Melbourne.

He was open to going to any club which gave us the best offer. His preferential club was Richmond. Not Collingwood.

Not many people know, but you guys have an employee in a fairly decent position there who just so happens to be Dave Matthews brother.

You guys are Black Caviar odds to get him in my books.

Bugg is more of a guess.
cheers for the info, much appreciated

Keep in mind, forefront of my thinking is Shiel. I would say we are clear in front unless the pies pull a deal that we can't match. I have been vocal about pies not being a lock for a month now for a good reason
they unable to match our offer as they are after Aish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back