Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 trade target is Sharrod Wellingham...

They think he has great leadership qualities and that he's courageous.

Left out Licuria.

Alan Didak sends his regards and offers his apologies on being unable to make it. He claims he's too busy driving around with drunk former teammates.

Alan Didak sends his regards and offers his apologies on being unable to make it. He claims he's too busy driving around with drunk former teammates.
And pretty Shaw this guy was with them also.....

images

Having heard Sanderson speak after being fired he's someone that I feel will have applied the lessons that he had learned from the errors of his first go around. I genuinely believe that he will be successful in his next head coaching role if he gets a second opportunity. It would be far from the worst choice. I almost feel that the assistant coaches are going to be almost as pivotal a decision making process as assigning the head coach.
Heard whispers Sanderson was sacked by Adelaide for crossing the friend/coach line.... Ironically, lets just say 'there were a few lines involved'. Don't want!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Summary for us un-Vics?
Pretty much said he expects to be sacked in two weeks, but said what can the club learn in two weeks that they already dont know after a thirty year career.

Said he wouldn't step down they will have to sack him.

Said he knew after Swan and sticks left he knew it would be hard to survive.

Made some other un flatering comments about the board.

Surely Mick gone today after his interview on SEN this morning

Yes I was thinking the same. He criticized the idea of waiting for the bye period. He's basically gone rogue the last week so he's almost forcing the club to act now. This is all very odd. I've always admired the way Mick has coached but his actions lately seem very selfish. At the same time though the club have handled things poorly. They've been unable to stick to a plan and have bowed to media fueled pressure. Weak.

Yes I was thinking the same. He criticized the idea of waiting for the bye period. He's basically gone rogue the last week so he's almost forcing the club to act now. This is all very odd. I've always admired the way Mick has coached but his actions lately seem very selfish. At the same time though the club have handled things poorly. They've been unable to stick to a plan and have bowed to media fueled pressure. Weak.
Others have pointed out that he did this at Collingwood in 2011.

Yep and they tend to view and think about the game on a different level, was trying to articulate what you have said, you done a much better job of it.

I agree with the general premise that less gifted players need to extract more from themselves and often part of that is viewing the game in a different way to the instictive manner star player might do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back