Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so does ODN

drunk.jpg

I'd prefer if you had taken it of my better side...oh wait...you did

Carlisle walks out on * due to the saga and we get him for nothing on a heavily front loaded contract

He gets hit with a 12 month ban from WADA

Sues * for loss of earnings in the first year of the contract

We get him heavily subsidized by the EFC

I could live with that

If we have to trade with * for him then no thanks. Too much risk. Possible WADA bans. His form has been crap this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you told me we had to trade one of Hendo or Yarran I'd very begrudgingly choose Yarran.

If we get Weitering pick 2 and Carlisle in the PSD we're looking good for KPP again.

Yarran for a mid teens pick.
Pick 20 for Aish
Carlisle PSD

Jamison and Rowe aren't getting younger or better. A backline with Weitering, Carlisle, Giles/Jaksch can work well with an ageing Jamo to mentor them.

Carlisle walks out on * due to the saga and we get him for nothing on a heavily front loaded contract

He gets hit with a 12 month ban from WADA

Sues * for loss of earnings in the first year of the contract

We get him heavily subsidized by the EFC

I could live with that

If we have to trade with * for him then no thanks. Too much risk. Possible WADA bans. His form has been crap this year.
I'd trade Warnock for him.. They need a ruck

If you told me we had to trade one of Hendo or Yarran I'd very begrudgingly choose Yarran.

If we get Weitering pick 2 and Carlisle in the PSD we're looking good for KPP again.

Yarran for a mid teens pick.
Pick 20 for Aish
Carlisle PSD

Jamison and Rowe aren't getting younger or better. A backline with Weitering, Carlisle, Giles/Jaksch can work well with an ageing Jamo to mentor them.

why would we need jamo to mentor them when we got the full back of the century who can do it better ;)

Realistically, all things considered - would a Yarran<>Carlisle trade be feasible? Notwithstanding the obvious fact that it's f..ing impossible to trade with *, both have similar value imo and both have their baggage.

If we end up getting him for the net/loss of Yarran or Hendo then it won't be the end of the world - but not if we're going to pay him overs.

I'd prefer to let * keep him and gain 2 x first rounders if we did trade/lose Yaz and Hendo.

If the offseason went something like this, I wouldn't be disappointed:

OUT:

Yarran (trade)
Henderson (trade)
Judd (retired)
Carrazzo (retired)
Walker (retired)
Ellard, Warnock, Watson (delisted) along with a few rookies

IN:
First Round Pick (Yarran trade)
First Round Pick (Henderson trade)

Draft: Picks 2, ~12, ~17, 20, 38
Weitering/Schache, our F/S picks + a few gun kids with leadership, good character and commitment above all (regardless of position)

Leadership group: Murphy (capt), Gibbs & Cripps (vice-capt), Docherty

If we could get our F/S picks and still get 2 x first round selections without using #20, I'd 100% get Aish. For Pick 20, it'd be both warranted and good value. I do love the idea of taking Carlisle via PSD - screwing * in the process.

Pick 20 for Aish
Carlisle PSD

I'd hate to see Yarran playing for them. Any other club...
Send him to Adelaide to play with Eddie (their first) or Dees to play with Jeffy? Otherwise I'd say the WA teams would definitely benefit. Yarran for Weagles' first pick (~16) would be a good fit. Surely if they paid #19 for Wellingham, this would be sufficient.

If Yarran leaves we need to trade him to a club that has no chance in the next 5 years Brisbane/Melbourne or another faller to make sure that he doesn't damage us. Im sick of these good clubs getting good players that make them perennial finals contenders because they keep topping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back