POTY Bob Skilton Medal 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Delistings not announced at the end of the night?
Probably means every player on our list has some trade value, particularly given that opinion has this years draft falling off a cliff in the 30s. U18 Vic Metro was very weak this year and WA was almost irrelevant.

Remember that this year picks out to number 72 carry points so even moving players for junk picks has value to us in building our stockpile of 2015 points to pay for Mills and Dunkley.

I get the feeling we may use our pick 14 during trading but replace it with a heap of later picks worth more points.

Even our best players weren't really consistent. If you combined Hannebery's first half of the season with JPK's second half I reckon that player would have had a decent shot at the Brownlow. Anyone willing to do the sums?

A decent shot ??? When you consider they polled 24 & 25 respectively probably 5 or 6 off the winner, combining their polarising seasons would have won the Brownlow in a landslide !!!!

Watching Goodes' speech now. Tearing up! How was this guy never captain?

Oh I forgot we had 100000 rotating co-captains. He should have been on that podium in 2012. Ah well.

I know it was mcveighs turn

But i think its also an example of goodes humility

Some co captains would of all got up on the podium and fair enough

But goodes always hangs back unselfishly

A decent shot ??? When you consider they polled 24 & 25 respectively probably 5 or 6 off the winner, combining their polarising seasons would have won the Brownlow in a landslide !!!!
No, I meant if you took Hannebery's votes from Round 1-12 and JPK's from Rounds 13-23 would the total beat Fyfe's?

No, I meant if you took Hannebery's votes from Round 1-12 and JPK's from Rounds 13-23 would the total beat Fyfe's?

Hanners 1-12 = 16 votes
JPK 13-23 = 19 votes

35 votes > Fyfe 31 votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Goodes' speech now. Tearing up! How was this guy never captain?
Holy crap I love Adam L Goodesy. I feel so privledged I've been able to witness his amazing talent over the years.

I was there rd18 against Adelaide and what an amazing atmosphere & game that night turned out to be. It showed our club as it will always be... Blood brothers & sisters.

We stood as one that night & showed our pride, love and respect for our champion. Probably one of the best games I have ever been to (& I've been to a few).

Fun fact.

JPK has never finished outside the top 3 of the B&F since arriving at the Swans.

2010: 3rd
2011: 2nd=
2012: 1st
2013: 3rd
2014: 2nd
2015: 1st

Pattern shows he will win his next B&F in 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back