Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Ollie Florent

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • James Rowbottom

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thinking about Gulden’s outstanding year, next year he is going to receive a lot of opposition attention.

With smaller players like Gulden and Daicos dominating, coaches are going to respond. I wouldn’t be surprised if an aggressive enforcer / tagger role becomes and trend.

I think Gulden will be able to manage but he won’t have it as long easy. We will need Warner, Campbell, Mills, Heeney, etc to stand up.

Just thinking about Gulden’s outstanding year, next year he is going to receive a lot of opposition attention.

With smaller players like Gulden and Daicos dominating, coaches are going to respond. I wouldn’t be surprised if an aggressive enforcer / tagger role becomes and trend.

I think Gulden will be able to manage but he won’t have it as long easy. We will need Warner, Campbell, Mills, Heeney, etc to stand up.
Just coming back from the shop thinking that exact same thing!

Gulden's gut running and versatility should put him in a good position to beat taggers with more experience.

Wing, inside mod, outside mid or on a flank we have options (same also applies to Daicos here as well).

Warner was tagged in the majority of his matches this year as well and it's hard to tag two players from the same midfield without going too defensive.

Really like the two of them as a one two punch moving forward

Longmire

James Rowbottom - Peter Bedford Trophy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was some lady named Jodie, I think. It wasmt Sarah Olle.
Sarah Olle would never have told the crowd to shoosh :(

In all seriousness I felt bad for the woman MCing last night. You could see she was visibly nervous in her interactions with the players and coaches. That probably explains the gaffes and the constant shooshing when she needed the crowd to settle. I feel like it's a reason you generally need an MC who knows and understands the club and the nature of the event they'll be MCing.

In a similar way to Pridham probably having more experience giving formal speeches to crowds than Horse, yet Horse seemingly being better suited to delivering speeches to crowds such as last night's.

Sarah Olle would never have told the crowd to shoosh :(

In all seriousness I felt bad for the woman MCing last night. You could see she was visibly nervous in her interactions with the players and coaches. That probably explains the gaffes and the constant shooshing when she needed the crowd to settle. I feel like it's a reason you generally need an MC who knows and understands the club and the nature of the event they'll be MCing.

In a similar way to Pridham probably having more experience giving formal speeches to crowds than Horse, yet Horse seemingly being better suited to delivering speeches to crowds such as last night's.

Better on the eyes than Spencer (to most). She'll be better for the experience, thought she was reasonable.

One thing I would want to see is more interaction with the winners so they speak for longer. Speeches were quite short imo.

Back