Borderlands

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no, this game went to the 2nd page....
What's with the (suspposedly) better loot with Co-op?
I've been playing this game with a mate from scratch to level 20 so far and he got the only decent one and i mean one.
Where as at the same point in the my single player i had a shotgun that 1 shot everything (back then) and a elemental revolver that would almost do the same.
still haven't beat first playthough on single player either.... might have to do that in the coming days.

best loot is in play through 2

you think you're getting better loot in single player because you don't have to share it, enemies are also a lot stronger when you go 2,3 or 4 player so guns don't always seem as good even though they are better

6th of jan (USA) for Xbox360

so I guess that means today

When is the new DLC out? Is it today?

Taken from the EU PS Blog:

"Posted on 7 January, 2010 at 11:54 am by Dutch_Rootsman
au.gif
Thanks for the reply, but Mike, is the new Borderlands DLC coming out in Australia at all?"

"Posted on 7 January, 2010 at 12:04 pm by Mike Kebby
I don’t think there are plans at the moment, but I’ll try and find out more if I can."

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010...ate-7th-january-2010/comment-page-2/#comments

Posted on 7 January, 2010 at 1:14 pm by Mike Kebby

Onto Borderlands Underdome Riot – this is another error by me this week. IT IS AVAILABLE in Australia and New Zealand…forgive my sloppiness

Just got the DLC and I'm not a fan.

For starters, you HAVE to do it in Co-Op. If you have nobody to play with then forget it, you won't get very far in single player as things get real bloody hard. This is what grinds my gears because for starters, it's extremely rare to find a game with no lag in it and if I somehow manage to get a good game (or if someone joins mine) then I have to hope they have the DLC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that is disappointing to hear GB!

I bought the DLC on Thursday but haven't fired her up yet, about to jump on and give it a bash and was planning on going solo. Might have to get a mate around for some split screen even though I wanted to get my main Mordecai character up to level 50 and I can't do that split screen as the other characters in my game are level 25 tops.

Just got the DLC and I'm not a fan.

For starters, you HAVE to do it in Co-Op. If you have nobody to play with then forget it, you won't get very far in single player as things get real bloody hard. This is what grinds my gears because for starters, it's extremely rare to find a game with no lag in it and if I somehow manage to get a good game (or if someone joins mine) then I have to hope they have the DLC.

You own a PS3 right?

Told you so, and that's what grinds my gears the most, in order to complete one of the stages, you have to beat 25 rounds without dying and I've tried about 5 times on solo and could never get past the second round (Waves 6-10).

and yeah, I own a Ps3.

I've had this game since the start of December, but only started playing it properly last week due to MW2 and I wish I started playing it earlier!

I am loving this game so far, it sucks that hardly anyone on here is still playing as co-op would have been pretty awesome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back