FTA-TV Breaking Bad Season 5 ***SPOILERS***

Remove this Banner Ad

I was on Walt's side the whole time.... :/
I was as well because the story of course is from his perspective, but really the guy is a total ****wit from very early on, heck I'd even not really like him all that much as person even if he never got cancer and became a criminal.

I was as well because the story of course is from his perspective, but really the guy is a total ****wit from very early on, heck I'd even not really like him all that much as person even if he never got cancer and became a criminal.

i knew Walt would die ( on screen ) by the end of the 1st episode.
Maybe that lessened my , not sure what word to use ( compassion ?? - Investment ?? ) in him.
Even though i hated Jane , i still knew when he watched her die that that was the moment he crossed from Walt to Heisenberg.
Was still a downer to see how circumstances painted him into a corner.
I didn't even feel sad when he died.

Jesse was the " hero " so to speak.

* me what a show lol.
Have the box but haven't watched it yet.
Some things you just have to let settle.

( Much like i gave INCEPTION a few years to watch a 2nd time )

I felt sorry for Walt. His students didn't like him, he got cancer, tried hard at the beginning to honestly make enough money for the family to live off when he dies, only for his wife to cheat on him. Yes he let Jane die and that was a turning point for a lot of people but she was blackmailing him so I supported him doing nothing. And I guess further on I just felt more sorry for him, Gus takes Jesse under his wing and Walt knows he's a dead man walking, yes he poisoned the kid but Brock was never going to die, as Walt said he only gave him a non-fatal amount, it was done to save himself. And then right at the end of S5 where Skylar tries to stab him with the knife I thought "hey bitch he was saving his money up for you kents" even though he also was doing it because he was good at it and was getting the respect he deserved. He killed Todd's neo-nazi uncle and friends and the ending felt so just; Walt died but he didn't let the enemy win. Genuinely surprised that a lot of people hated Walt at the end... I just felt sorry for him.

i knew Walt would die ( on screen ) by the end of the 1st episode.
Maybe that lessened my , not sure what word to use ( compassion ?? - Investment ?? ) in him.
Even though i hated Jane , i still knew when he watched her die that that was the moment he crossed from Walt to Heisenberg.
Was still a downer to see how circumstances painted him into a corner.
I didn't even feel sad when he died.

Jesse was the " hero " so to speak.

**** me what a show lol.
Have the box but haven't watched it yet.
Some things you just have to let settle.

( Much like i gave INCEPTION a few years to watch a 2nd time )
Someone hit me over the head so I get memory loss and can watch it again. My Favourite show also.

Excuse me.

giphy.gif
Also forgot Steve 'Gomie' Gomez, he was pretty cool.

He killed Todd's neo-nazi uncle and friends and the ending felt so just; Walt died but he didn't let the enemy win. Genuinely surprised that a lot of people hated Walt at the end... I just felt sorry for him.

That swung me back to him ( a bit )
I'd just finished MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE not long before this started so i knew he'd bring it.

Just on " MALCOLM " , if you haven't watched it , well Molly Meldrum said it best.
The episode when Hal is on for a 300 at bowling and..........

:D

I spent my 2014/15 xmas holidays watch breaking bad for the first time. I rewatched it again on the holidays just gone. even though I know whats going to happen, it is just as good a second time. I can't recall a tv series as good as this one.

Something that has irked me more as time's gone on is the final season.

The overall quality was good, but I think they tried to have it both ways by making Walt turn "good" again towards the end.

They'd done the gradual "Mr Chips to Scarface" evolution, making the protagonist into the antagonist, only to bring in the Neo Nazis and have Walt the (anti) hero in pursuit of them for his money and revenge for Hank.

Something that has irked me more as time's gone on is the final season.

The overall quality was good, but I think they tried to have it both ways by making Walt turn "good" again towards the end.

They'd done the gradual "Mr Chips to Scarface" evolution, making the protagonist into the antagonist, only to bring in the Neo Nazis and have Walt the (anti) hero in pursuit of them for his money and revenge for Hank.
Kinda like darth Vader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved BB but haven't watched The Wire. Do you reckoned it for BB fans?
Definitely. I watched it after I finished Breaking Bad thinking that was great, and The Wire was something else. A lot more complex and requires you to pay attention real closely to the story and each character, but there's the similar drama and tense scenes that were in Breaking Bad and the show will leave you with strong feelings towards the characters.

Definitely. I watched it after I finished Breaking Bad thinking that was great, and The Wire was something else. A lot more complex and requires you to pay attention real closely to the story and each character, but there's the similar drama and tense scenes that were in Breaking Bad and the show will leave you with strong feelings towards the characters.
i haven't, but it's on my list. thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back