Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Brownlow Medal 2010

3. G. Ablett
2. J. Selwood
1. S. Johnson

I had Selwood pencilled in for the 3 up until half time, but Ablett's scintillating second half meant he may have pipped Selwood at the post. Either are worthy BOG's for mine, but it'll be interesting to see who the votes go to in such a one sided affair.

Same as me.

Richmond vs Carlton game I gave 3-Judd, 2-Scotland and ended up giving the 1 to Waite. The 1 vote could possibly go to either Murphy, Garlett or even Henderson.

Carlton v Richmond
3. Judd
2. Scotland
1. Waite

And same as me aagin in the Carlton/Richmond game :p

I agree that the 1 vote is a toss up as well. I think it will go to Waite, but Murphy could also nick it.

gee judd looking good 2 bogs in 2 weeks if he can get a BOG vs either Geelong (very unlikely) or Fremantle (maybe) he would have to be very close to winning it.

All the players I had to win have polled this week and cats to make gf my other leg is looking good :)

Cream is rising

I fired him up :rolleyes:

3. Ablett
2. Selwood
1. Enright
Yep, it's a shame that Gazza got the 3 which must put him back in the hunt. He's the only chance I have nothing on which is like many of you. I'd hate to see him have 1-2 more BOG's.
At least Judd and Pendlebury both got 3 and here's hoping that Hodge and particularly HAYES have big games today.
My guesstimate re the prices the TAB will put up on Monday are : Swan $3.50, Ablett $3.75, Judd into $10 ( we can still get on him ), Pendlebury into $16 ( will still be great value )....Hayes and Hodge prices dependent on today.

Yep, it's a shame that Gazza got the 3 which must put him back in the hunt. He's the only chance I have nothing on which is like many of you. I'd hate to see him have 1-2 more BOG's.
At least Judd and Pendlebury both got 3 and here's hoping that Hodge and particularly HAYES have big games today.
My guesstimate re the prices the TAB will put up on Monday are : Swan $3.50, Ablett $3.75, Judd into $10 ( we can still get on him ), Pendlebury into $16 ( will still be great value )....Hayes and Hodge prices dependent on today.

Im going to keep off Swan/Ablett i think, just dont want to keep "hedging"
although i may consider swan i know you have money on swan are you just going to leave Ablett? what do you have him on after the 3? i just dont see value unless his still around $6-7

with the port game, the 3,2,1 should go to the crowd for sitting through that rubbish. one of the worst matches i have ever seen in my life.

3. k. cornes
2. cassisi
1. cox

judd, by my figures, would be on at least 20 now and could be up to 25. if he does go up at 10's, that's still well worth a look, despite a geelong game coming. j.selwood's last few weeks could net up him up to 15 votes. reckon he is still a reasonable amount ahead of gazza at geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ablett and selwood must still be around the mark, especially gaz back in the guts and hitting form not looking good for many of us.

personally i hope hodge misses out and lenny gets another bog

how many games do we all have pendelbury polling in? ive got him in 11 with 5 1's
i think ive been looking for ways not to give him more but gee he's nearly been the most consistant of the bunch, the captain factor the 2 medals anzac and bob rose he now joins judd and hayes as the ones who could easily be leading with the good odds

damn port looks like its out of cassisi rodan and boak now

Yeah definitely staying away from that one.

Hmm yeh I was thinking Rodan but not with a lot of confidence to be honest. At least Cassisi's 2 or 3 from last night makes the decision for me: STAY AWAY FROM PORT! It really is a raffle now...

Often the ones to stay away from are where the value is so Port will be in some of my multi's. Same thing happened last year and I went with Tredrea and he was the the player that added all the real value to my bets. If only he didn't tie though.

ablett and selwood must still be around the mark, especially gaz back in the guts and hitting form not looking good for many of us.

personally i hope hodge misses out and lenny gets another bog

how many games do we all have pendelbury polling in? ive got him in 11 with 5 1's
i think ive been looking for ways not to give him more but gee he's nearly been the most consistant of the bunch, the captain factor the 2 medals anzac and bob rose he now joins judd and hayes as the ones who could easily be leading with the good odds
I agree with this. What game was the Bob Rose medal ?

I agree with this. What game was the Bob Rose medal ?

pies/dogs the 2nd time

a real big week so far, with a few medal chances polling you would think (judd, pendles, ablett, selwood,)
tbh abletts return to form has me a little worried, im really hoping he is marked harsher at the start of the year when he was firing.

would like a real big game from lenny today

gee judd looking good 2 bogs in 2 weeks if he can get a BOG vs either Geelong (very unlikely) or Fremantle (maybe) he would have to be very close to winning it.

Why very unlikely? He got the 3 votes against Cats this time last year and probably will for his round 5 efforts against the cats back in April.

Came 2nd overall in the count 2009 and is looking like he will come home strong & go one better this year. Go Juddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back