Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has everyone gone? I don't look at this thread for two days and it's gone to the heap...I can only presume a new forum has been set up?

Its because most people already have all their bets placed. Only 5 days left so they are all just waiting to collect their $$$

Its because most people already have all their bets placed. Only 5 days left so they are all just waiting to collect their $$$

No we relocated and left the "nuff nuffs" here.
You really think the "regulars" wouldnt be talking about the Brownlow at what some would consider a critical time for heding etc

So what is everyones tips for the highest vote getter from every side? Heres mine:

Adelaide - Boak
Brisbane - J. Brown
Carlton - Judd
Collingwood - Swan
Essendon - Watson
Fremantle - Sandilands

Geelong - Ablett
Hawthorn - Hodge
Melbourne - Green
Nth Melb - Harvey
Port Adelaide - K. Cornes
Richmond - J Riewoldt
St Kilda - Goddard
Sydney - Goodes
West Coast - LeCras
Western Bulldogs - Lake

The bolded ones are the ones I'm more sure of... What everyone else think?

Read through the fecking forum! what do you think its about? bloody chocolate.

We got rid of one clown in Hayes2010 and in pops DT_35 to replace him. :rolleyes:
I reckon this is a bit harsh on DT_35. I mean, yeah, I reckon if you follow his advice you'll lose money, but at least he's not getting too agro when people disagree, I don't think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be backing Matthew Pavlich round 11 leader. $51 great value.

I think he's decent value to win the Freo votes as well - was flying when the Dockers were up and about early. $13 looks good here. Haven't kept a count but I do a statistical analysis each year which has picked the last three winners.

Rd 1 v Adelaide - 0 (ie just out of 3 2 1, could poll)
Rd 3 v Cats - 3 (26 touches 5 goals - Ablett close)
Rd 6 v WC - 3 (5 goals - not so sure here though)
Rd 7 v Bris - 2 (Black 3 in a loss)
Rd 9 v Syd - 3 (kicked 3, no real standouts)
Rd 10 v North - 0 (Kepler Fyfe Mundy)
Rd 18 v WC - 1 (could raffle it, kicked 4 in a thumping)
Rd 22 v Carlton 2 (Hill 3)

If he can poll in the North and Adelaide games and gets all the other votes I'd say he is a show for leader at Rd 11 - as you can see a much better start to the year than finish.

FWIW at Rd 11 I have Ablett 16, Chapman 14 (I read somewhere here he was $67 - some value there too), Hodge 13, Swan 12, Pavlich 11.

For the Freo votes I have Pavlich 14, Barlow 13 and Sandilands 13. I've seen him leading in a couple of other counts too and at $13 I think it's worth a few dollars (multied up).

I've seen winner 31 or more votes paying $7 at some places - anyone reckon Swan can get there if he polls this time? I'm sensing a bit of bias on these boards to punters hoping the longer odds (Pendlebury, Selwood etc) can get up but I can see Swan going close to 40 (if everything goes right...)

Rd 1 v Dogs - 3 (31 touches 3 goals - O'Brien/Shaw/Didak threats)
Rd 6 v Blues - 3 (BOG in thumping)
Rd 7 v North - 3 (38 touches - Shaw/Didak/Sidebottom threats)
Rd 8 v Freo - 1 (Cloke 3 Sandilands 2)
Rd 11 v Dogs - 2 (35 touches and a goal.. given Boyd the 3 in a loss.. Pendlebury/Didak/Davis thereabouts)
Rd 12 v Dees - 3 (might go to a Melb player but he did have 38 touches)
Rd 13 v Sydney - 2 (optimistic)
Rd 14 v Eagles - 3 (38 touches 2 goals)
Rd 15 v Port - 3 (39 touches, Pendlebury threat)
Rd 16 v Saints - 3 (was at this one - easily BOG for mine)
Rd 17 v Tigers - 3 (37 touches, Didak might edge him)
Rd 18 v Blues - 3 (Pendlebury might get this one)
Rd 19 v Cats - 2 (Didak 3)
Rd 20 v Essendon - 2 (Cloke 3, Pendlebury??)
Rd 22 v Hawthorn - 1 (in a loss)

That's a very optimistic view of the voting (39 votes and 10 BOGs !!) but Swan has consistently been named as first best this year, did poll well a couple of years back when he was leading but not invited so I am not putting it past him to break Banger's record. I think it is a matter of whether he gets all those BOGs or is given the token 2 or 1 for a high possession game and the three votes go to Pendlebury/Didak etc. I can't say I feel absolutely sure that he will get BOG in any of those games.

Certainly 31 or more votes paying $7 seems like value to me.

The Top 3 DT leagues and No.1 SC league?

Hahah, great effort but who cared?

Dunn what is FFC?

Im guessing this is a real question and am thinking your not in it. A private forum where they mainly discuss DT and SC and anything footy related like the brownlow. Only special posters get invited, sometimes the real talented get invited 3 times.
The first rule of FFC.
You do not talk about FFC. :p

unsure what you mean by this, but lets keep to brownlow stuff

n00b question here... looked through quite a lot and couldn't find a good answer, anways...

Can I (being in WA) set up a TAB online account and still do the multi's on the VIC TAB?

What are people's multis they are putting down?

Some of mine include:

Group 3 - Chapman, Group 4 - Brown, Ade-Thompson, Ess - Watson, Port - Boak, WB - Boyd $5 @ 90.84 = $454

Group 3 - Chapman, Group 4 - Dalsanto, Ade-Thompson, Ess - Watson, Port - Boak $5 @ 74 = $370

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back