Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thompson/Brown/Judd/Watson/Sylvia/Hayes/Boak/Riewoldt/Boyd
Thompson/Brown/Judd/Watson/Sylvia/Hayes/Boak/Deledio/Boyd

Made the bulk of my 1.2k from 200 outlay. Thanks for the tips guys.

Even though most of the favourite on here seemed to win (or at least tie) I didn't do as well as I thought I might! Oh well - my outright bets from a while ago on Judd and a late Ablett-Judd quniella and Judd leader after 11 still made it a good night.

15k collect :thumbsu: could be 16 depending on grand final result. Sylvia cost me a bit being equal with davey

Well done Mate. Good luck to you and the Pies next week as well.
Betting agencies must be pretty sick tonight.
BK on permanent holiday now.
Special thanks to WalKER the Star with his great site and work.!!!!
and picking Quinella.
No thanks to unitab as no multis up here so had to go 40 x $100 singles.
32 came in , 2 x ties , 6 'narrow' losses. Quinella was the best @ 34-1.
would of been huge if could of multied up like Vic tab but them the breaks.
Hope all the regulars [and newbies here ] did well also.

A bit disappointed with Pendles and Jack, still turned a profit but would have been amazing if one or both of them got up.

Anyone else get completely bent in the groups?

Yup i was far to confident on dalsanto. Next year im sticking to most team votes :thumbsu:

32k from 2k. Just missed a boxed multi at the death that would have netted me another 16k from $400, Had it all ready to go but the market had just closed. Thankyou to the other, more recognised 'King' for all his help as well as the other posters.

Only a few hundred for about $3800. I'm still learning how and when to bet properly so I'm slowly getting there. Looking forward to next year and I'll have more money to play with.

I took a risk with Jack in more multi's than Goodes. The Hawthorn game was what cost me. I had Jack as BOG and Goodes getting no votes, but it was the other way around.

Boak the big surprise in regards to the amount of votes he polled. I expect him to be a future medalist and could be the next Black in regards to polling well.

I've still got Judd win/Collingwood flag to come.

There were HUGE arbitrage opportunities this evening with in play betting

Judd was out to $5.50 at one stage (early...prior round 4) and then Swan/Ablett got out to >3

ARBITRAGE is the way to go.

just wanted to publicly thank those regular contributors of this thread. I was a late discover of this thread - so wasn't able to contribute (plus still learning the ropes).
I would love to contribute next year - so please provide an update on where to contribute for 2011

Cheers Timmy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made just under 40k.

Riewoldt getting 2 instead of 1 in round 21 would have made it 60-70k. Ah well!

Another 1100 if Collingwood win sat or 2k if St Kilda win.

I was happy winning about 2k last year, 4k this year and then I see all these 40k, 80k figures. Damn you all. Good work as well since it does require some effort.

Thanks for all your hard work fella's, along with others. Only discovered this thread around round 14, looking forward to contributing to more than the view count next year.

The question is will any betting agencies still offer team multis in 2011? I was thinking no online bookies will however the TAB still has everyday people who bet on the Brownlow just for the sake of it but the majority of them will lose so the TAB still probably makes a profit.

Brownlow King listed location is Mt Eliza

How many of you have been down that way?

People talk of Toorak...Brighton etc

Some of the houses....sorry.....mansions in Mt Eliza are incredible.

I'm guessing BK is now sitting back relaxing and smiling at how his empire will be growing.

Would love the know everyone's return on investment. Obviously I don't expect dollar amounts but would love to see how people faired. I'll kick it off.

For every $1 I bet I was returned about $2.3. You?

I'm hoping that they made heaps on swan which will mean they are a chance of having it again next year. But I doubt it. If they do watch out!!!!!

Just a tick over 30 for me which is incredible.

Something similar, about $29.30 per $1. The spreadsheed I made/posted ended up being correct team-winner wise for everything except the Davey/Sylvia tie (didn't even have Davey in top few, Green was favourite). Riewoldt/Deledio were separated by less than a vote, hence I didn't touch Richmond.

I predicted everything right. Every team vote winner i had and if collingwood win i win another 3.4k.

My money got half a bit with Sylvia/Davey, Riewoldt/Deledio. Than i had Sandilands and Barlow in bets, Green and Sylvia in bets so half didnt get up. Some other bets also got 1/3 with Jack/Chappy in there group.

Its pretty much an 100 outlay for 2k + (if collingwood win) another 3.3 k

Wish i bet more, i was hell worried early with Brown, Thompson, mebournes votes (Moloney, Davey and Macdonald) looked the goods.

I bet people cleaned up on this board big time. Had Sylvia, JROO, Jack polled one mor vote i wouldve won like 30k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back