Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if you'll be able to do most votes for teams multis on-line tomorrow with TAB or will you have to a shop or pubtab?

Thanks

I heard you can do it at the TAB - not sure if online or at the pub.

Be careful if you go to the pub full of degenerate gamblers and make sure you place your bets when a horse race has started. That way if you make a mistake filling in the entry the guy at the counter has time to help you out.

Actually its the saddest thing seeing hard core gamblers betting on horses at the TAB.

Geelong fans, what're your thoughts on Selwood? Will he poll well etc?

I love the bloke but he's a whinger. I wouldn't be shocked if he won but I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up in the low 20's either. At the price I think he's unders. If he gets out to a silly price mid season then he might be worth a dollar because he came home hard but at $5 or whatever he is now it's too much risk for the reward.

haha when did this come out? Is this the reason McClean went to that stupid price the other day? Now it makes sense. It was all the Sheeple listening to BK!

I heard you can do it at the TAB - not sure if online or at the pub.

Be careful if you go to the pub full of degenerate gamblers and make sure you place your bets when a horse race has started. That way if you make a mistake filling in the entry the guy at the counter has time to help you out.

Actually its the saddest thing seeing hard core gamblers betting on horses at the TAB.

Thanks Grotto. Having to visit a TAB is what I'm trying to avoid!

Thanks Grotto. Having to visit a TAB is what I'm trying to avoid!

Oh and dont flash money around either whether your paying or collecting.

I still get a good laugh of the guys that sprint to the counter before a horse race begins, hmmm a lot of thought went into that bet Im sure. I havent been there for a few years, but I am sure not much has changed.

Nothing sadder then seeing a guy spend his last $10 on a horse race instead of maybe feeding himself or his family.

I'm familiar with TAB outlets Grotto, but thanks anyway.

Does anyone know which on-line betting companies are currently offering team multis for up to ten legs?

Sportsbet for team multis.

Its a waste of time your getting odds of $1.01 for the favs for each Club.

Does everyone have Boak beating Cotchin head to head??
And what about Montagna for the saints most votes? can j.steven actally pose a threat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and dont flash money around either whether your paying or collecting.

I still get a good laugh of the guys that sprint to the counter before a horse race begins, hmmm a lot of thought went into that bet Im sure. I havent been there for a few years, but I am sure not much has changed.

Nothing sadder then seeing a guy spend his last $10 on a horse race instead of maybe feeding himself or his family.

What the * are you on about?

everyone realises betfair multis have them up, yeah?

up to 100% bonus on a 10 legger too if all of them are >$1.20 and it's put on via the mobile site

Is this the reason McClean went to that stupid price the other day? Now it makes sense. It was all the Sheeple listening to BK!

BK's seems to have tipped the fav (or the fav has followed his tips)
Only 'outsiders' were Stevens StK and Hannebery Syd.

Does everyone have Boak beating Cotchin head to head??
And what about Montagna for the saints most votes? can j.steven actally pose a threat?
Montagna looks the best bet of the whole thing as Steven may have matched him in the last match but Joey had 2 other BOG's [for the Saints Votes

Do you think there is a chance that a betting agency has looked after Brownlow King with some $$ to make Mitchell his pick?? With Mitchells odds cut from $27-$9 obviously there has been a big outlay on him already.. Maybe the king is getting a %%
The answer is no, categorically no. I'm surprised with Mitchell's sharp price move just like others are. I think the bookies turned in the dial post the Footy Show without taking too much on him. Now they are laying him easily.
I'm a Brownlow analyst and would not side with the bookies, ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back