Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

The answer is no, categorically no. I'm surprised with Mitchell's sharp price move just like others are. I think the bookies turned in the dial post the Footy Show without taking too much on him. Now they are laying him easily.
I'm a Brownlow analyst and would not side with the bookies, ever.
Congrats BK on all the big wins and very well spoken on the Crawfs show. Am sure bookies are nervous with you around as you helped a lot of people win a quid. Big tip this year!! Good luck. and if he beats Gazza , surely deserves it

I would be lying if I wasnt interested in other things on Brownlow night.

What they should have is betting on who has the hottest babe on their arm on the night!

213385-brownlow-red-carpet.jpg

The doctors wife on the far right, is good for laughs though.

What's the go with TAB this year, remember last year they limited brown low multis to 5, is that the same this year. Anyone know.

They have it fairly even between those two, about 12 votes to 11 - Sloanes way.

But remember Power won more games and Danger will win more 3 votes compared to Sloane.

Hartlett can only have 11 best case scenario after round 6 then totally fades with two possible 1 or 2 vote games in round 18/19 and that's it... so probably 13 best case scenario.... Sloane has 13 worst case for me.... with scope to get a few more in games Phantom didn't even give him 1 vote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartlett can only have 11 best case scenario after round 6 then totally fades with two possible 1 or 2 vote games in round 18/19 and that's it... so probably 13 best case scenario.... Sloane has 13 worst case for me.... with scope to get a few more in games Phantom didn't even give him 1 vote

I havent looked at it in that much detail. My main bet was Fyfe Versus Danger. With Fyfe being at $1.75

What odds are you getting and where?

1.65 sloane sportingbet.... fairly confident Sloane will be well looked after by Umps when it comes to lineball votes... don't think Hartlett jags the 3 votes three times early as Westhoff should get it in one of those games at least... probably be 9 or 10 after 6 rounds not 11-12....

Woops, I stuffed that up and don't know why I said that. I was on him and thought he should have won.....
BK.....Long time no see.....thanks for making me 10 grand in 2009 and 4,500 in 2010 mate.....your insight in those 2 years was incredible.....hoping ya right about Hanley giving Rockliff a run for his money ...took some nice multi's a couple of weeks ago with"any other" brissy player @ $4.30......hoping for an upset there......anyway,welcome back mate

Woops, I stuffed that up and don't know why I said that. I was on him and thought he should have won.....

got a couple of multis i wouldnt mind your opinion on mate.....

Jarryd Roughead vs Brent Harvey
Travis Cloke vs Nick Riewoldt
Rory Sloane vs Brad Ebert
Michael Barlow vs Daniel Hannebery
Chad Wingard vs Hamish Hartlett
Andrew Walker vs Brock McLean
Josh Kennedy (SYD) vs Ryan O'Keefe
Jarryd Roughead to win
Travis Cloke to win
Rory Sloane to win
Daniel Hannebery to win
Chad Wingard to win
Brock McLean to win
Josh Kennedy (SYD) to win

Trent Cotchin vs Any Other Richmond Player
Matt Priddis vs Any Other West Coast Player
Travis Boak vs Any Other Port Adelaide Player
Nathan Jones vs Any Other Melbourne Player
Jeremy Cameron vs Any Other GWS Player
Nathan Fyfe vs Any Other Fremantle Player
Jobe Watson vs Any Other Essendon Player
Marc Murphy vs Any Other Carlton Player
Tom Rockliff vs Any Other Brisbane Player
Leigh Montagna vs Any Other St.Kilda Player
Trent Cotchin to win
Matt Priddis to win
Travis Boak to win
Nathan Jones to win
Jeremy Cameron to win
Nathan Fyfe to win
Jobe Watson to win
Any Other Carlton Player to win
Any Other Brisbane Player to win
Leigh Montagna to win

Travis Boak vs Steve Johnson
Dane Swan vs Scott Pendlebury
Dyson Heppell vs Steele Sidebottom
Jobe Watson vs Trent Cotchin
Brandon Ellis vs David Zaharakis
Brent Moloney vs Brad Sewell
Adam Cooney vs Bryce Gibbs
Drew Petrie vs Harry Taylor
Brad Ebert vs Pearce Hanley
Ryan Griffen vs Luke Hodge
Steve Johnson to win
Dane Swan to win
Dyson Heppell to win
Trent Cotchin to win
David Zaharakis to win
Brad Sewell to win
Bryce Gibbs to win
Drew Petrie to win
Pearce Hanley to win
Ryan Griffen to win

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated mate.....

BK.....Long time no see.....thanks for making me 10 grand in 2009 and 4,500 in 2010 mate.....your insight in those 2 years was incredible.....hoping ya right about Hanley giving Rockliff a run for his money ...took some nice multi's a couple of weeks ago with"any other" brissy player @ $4.30......hoping for an upset there......anyway,welcome back mate

If it was a few weeks ago those any others included rockliff and not Hanley. You might want to check that.

My count has ended up like this:

G. Ablett 28
D. Swan 25
J. Selwood 25
S. Pendlebury 24
K. Jack 22
R. Griffen 22
N. Fyfe 21
P. Dangerfield 20
D. Hannebery 20
L. Hodge 19

Team votes:

Ade: Dangerfield 20, Sloane 14
Bri: Rockliff 14, Hanley 10
Car: Mclean 10, Judd 9, Simpson 9, Garlett 8, Walker 8, Gibbs 8, Murphy 8 (Nightmare)
Col: Swan 25, Pendles 24
Ess: Watson 17, Heppell 7, Goddard 5
Fre: Fyfe 21, Mundy 15, Barlow 13
GC: Ablett 28, Prestia 7, O'Meara 6, Bennell 5
Gee: Selwood 25, Johnson 17, Bartel 9
GWS: Cameron 7, Shiel 4, Ward 3
Haw: Hodge 19, Mitchell 18, Roughy 15
Mel: Jones 7, Watts 3
Nth: Ziebell 12, Harvey 11, Wells 10 (Another nightmare)
Pt: Boak 18, Wingard 12, Hartlett 10
Ric: Cotchin 18, Martin 13, Deledio 11
Stk: Steven 13, Montagna 11
Syd: Jack 22, Hannebery 20
WBD: Griffen 22, Libba 15
WCE: Priddis 12, Cox 8, Selwood 8

Ziebell is the biggest surprise, I haven't included him in much as I believe I've overpolled by 2-3 but juicy at the odds. North were very tough to gauge this year due to the comebacks and such.

Also like Freo for Most Votes - Team @ $11, have the tally like so - usually team with most wins gets it but Hawks have been massively even, letting adominate losing player in and the Cats have been in comeback games galore. Syd 93, Fre 92, Gee 92, Haw 90.

My bets are lots of multis with variations of the above, a few cherry picks (Particularly at WCE, on Selwood @ $21 and a cheeky one on Shuey at $51 if all goes insane) and some head to head action.

Also like Sportingbet handicap, based on my leaderboard above I'm on Hodge +12.5, Jack +9 and Griffen +10.

Good luck all!

I love the bloke but he's a whinger. I wouldn't be shocked if he won but I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up in the low 20's either. At the price I think he's unders. If he gets out to a silly price mid season then he might be worth a dollar because he came home hard but at $5 or whatever he is now it's too much risk for the reward.

haha when did this come out? Is this the reason McClean went to that stupid price the other day? Now it makes sense. It was all the Sheeple listening to BK!

I think you'll find the McLean price shortened due to Brownlow 'Genius' tipping him, the same reason Griffen has drifted to $1.20 and Libba crunched. All the mugs paying for the service live by Genius' every word.

I think you'll find the McLean price shortened due to Brownlow 'Genius' tipping him, the same reason Griffen has drifted to $1.20 and Libba crunched. All the mugs paying for the service live by Genius' every word.

What a tosser...ya dont know how good this bloke can tip on the Brownlow so why dribble s**t.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back