Rumour Buckley to recieve Golden Handshake, replaced by Bomber Thompson

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently after Red for Ed and 6 losses in a row its a thing... pisses me right off as the pies will be automaticly contending...

Bookmark it people... Being kept very quiet ATM but you can already see a bit of stroking happening on Foxtel when commentating...
So your source for this rumour is judging polite body language from Foxtel commentators? Don't they act this way for afl sports audiences to make good television viewing ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber Thompson touched his right shoulder with his left index finger, then rubbed his left ear lobe between the thumb and forefingers..

Clearly communicating to the public that he will be coaching Collingwood next year.

Illuminati confirmed.
I thought I was the only one that noticed that

0% of that happening. If WADA find essendon guilty, you'd think Bomber would be facing some kind of ban from the sport.

Well he and Swan share a common recreational interest. Beams and Wellingham have left now though so not as many players will be on the same page as a couple of years ago which could hurt his chances

Bookmark it people... Being kept very quiet ATM but you can already see a bit of stroking happening on Foxtel when commentating...

Well you have shot down my theory.

GW on AFL360 Wednesday night said Bomber was in W/Australia, which to me was CODE for he is Adelaide to sign up for the crows job.

Now I just don't know what to believe:cry:

Why would you replace Buckley? He'll have them top 4 next year, the amount of young talent in their list just needs another pre-season or two under their belts.

Or, he'll have them top four by the start of June, then win * all from there........

Dont think that's happening.

Thompson said he wouldn’t work in the AFL again and he still carried the pain of the saga.

“I still think about football a lot, it’s my passion, I’m not going to do anything else in a major scale,” he said.

“I’m going to still do footy, but it won’t be in the AFL. I might just do some charity work, do some academy stuff.”

no.png

I actually think that a lot of what Collingwood are doing right now is pretty good. Running out games, applying a lot of pressure. Just not winning.

I can't actually see them sacking Bucks for this years effort, Things seem to be going in the right direction.

Is it at all possible that Bomber could find himself being offered an advisory/assistant/mentoring role somewheres instead of a coaching gig?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back