Bulldogs feud - what is it about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently ezard15 attempted to merge with North and was told to gagf.

Can't blame them really. Odd proposition.
Amalgamation I said.

The offer was that I'd send a flat tray ute for the players we want and bulldoze Arden Street but not send them a bill, which would usually be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's a pretty fair deal as it finally puts them out of their misery and Essendon will get a handful of very good players.

Both sides need to settle this the old fashioned way

rex_085_pic1.jpg

Which is of course why they are pumping in lots of dollars to do up Arden Street.

Enjoy your once every forty years premiership.

Ha ha ha, says the guy whose team hasn’t won one in 19 years. Trolling at its best. You’ll be waiting more than 40 till your next one!
Enjoy your 20,000 a game rent a crowds this year

Ha ha ha, says the guy whose team hasn’t won one in 19 years. Trolling at its best. You’ll be waiting more than 40 till your next one!
Enjoy your 20,000 a game rent a crowds this year

LOL, you're not Richmond yourselves.

Enjoy the scraps from our table at Ballarat.

Edited for accuracy.

We blindsided you and all the other lemmings out there - from chumps to champs in 4 short weeks. Your safe little world was turned upside down and you never saw it coming.

Oh I sensed the AFL building the "Bulldogs Fairytale" storyline through the season with the obvious free kick strategy.

The club you take your lead from.

Hmhhhh. Dogs get their own VFL team, now North are getting their own VFL team. Dogs pioneer women's football with Melbourne, now North are getting a women's team. Dogs start playing VFL / women's footy at a redeveloped Whitten oval, now North are looking at playing games at a redeveloped Arden street.

Dogs frequently lose preliminary finals, North frequently lose preliminary finals :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back