By gee that clash strip looked good on the front page of the paper...

Remove this Banner Ad

3C406748-B8EB-4B99-970A-6687D9B811BE.jpg
I never noticed how much it still looks like Vickery without the photoshop.

Random thought here but I reckon the reason we are unstoppable in this guernsey is because it is so much easier for team mates to pick each other out in it :p

Actually had the same thought, wouldn't be surprised at all if it actually had some sort of effect, however miniscule it may be.

THE best clash strip by the proverbial mile.....can anyone even think of a half decent one from another club?
Certainly very good (as all fans have been saying for years that it would be). I like the Carlton white jumper. I think that's very strong. Other than that - the North Melbourne Argentina was not bad. Whichever idiot they've got locked in a shed doing all the St Kilda variants needs to be retired ASAP.

The Bombers shot themselves in the foot by deciding the HAD to keep the red sash. The Fat Sash - made the players look fat. The shiny silver-grey - made the players look fat. Just put them in a Ronald Macdonald suit and have done with it. The black sash on red would be fine (check Coburg for something almost identical).

The only other one that looked really good was when Sydney went Red sash on White. That was possibly better than ours. But sashes, eh?

Last edited:
Certainly very good (as all fans have been saying for years that it would be). I like the Carlton white jumper. I think that's very strong. Other than that - the North Melbourne Argentina was not bad. Whichever idiot they've got locked in a shed doing all the St Kilda variants needs to be retired ASAP.

The Bombers shot themselves in the foot by deciding the HAD to keep the red sash. The Fat Sash - made the players look fat. The shiny silver-grey - made the players look fat. Just put them in a Ronald Macdonald suit and have done with it. The balcksash on red would be fine (check Coburg for something almost identical).

The only other one that looked really good was when Sydney went Red sash on White. That was possibly better than ours. But sashes, eh?

I'm a massive fan of Port and Freo's inverse whit jumpers. Just really clean with the V.

They're s**t
Only because they are predominantly white...

I like the fact though that it is the standard design with colour reversal (the same as ours).
All these cartoony, picture type designs went out of fashion late 90's early 00's. I can live with them in the pre-season for a change up however

Honestly, not a fan of white short strips but learning to live with them. I hope I never have to support the Tigers that turn up wearing a strip like the Hawks are wearing tonight. I reckon I've thrown up better looking things than that poo that they're selling them selves in tonight.

I look out our inverted clash strip and then I look at Hawthorn's strip tonight.
I don't care if they win the next five flags in a row, I still feel sorry for them.
Who in the heck designed that Hawks clash guernsey its absolutely shocking...there supporters must be asking if the local Kindergarden had a crack at the design:eek::eek::oops:o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it that a clash strip is required v saints and PA but not Carlton :confused:

Because the afl make if up as they go

Jan 2014- wce/rich and PA/rich sufficient clash

July 2014- wce/rich and PA/rich insufficient clash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back