Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Every single post of yours is negative. Bump 1 post that is positive.

Good luck on your search.
Goes missing when good things happen.... Although to be fair, he was up and about at half time during prelim. A premiership next year will cure some ills and we will all welcome the naysayers onto the celebration tour of getting ****ed up!!!!

Goes missing when good things happen.... Although to be fair, he was up and about at half time during prelim. A premiership next year will cure some ills and we will all welcome the naysayers onto the celebration tour of getting stuffed up!!!!
I actually feel sorry for him/her. To get no enjoyment out of football is really sad. Investing in a club can give you great times. Taking my kids to a final with 90,000 people and singing the song after the game is just an amazing experience. Something they will remember forever.

Yet this clown wants to sack a bloke who was responsible for that win - that gets no enjoyment out of an amazing game - like the 2 finals the year before.

Goes missing when good things happen.... Although to be fair, he was up and about at half time during prelim. A premiership next year will cure some ills and we will all welcome the naysayers onto the celebration tour of getting stuffed up!!!!
thats bollocks and you know it.

I actually feel sorry for him/her. To get no enjoyment out of football is really sad. Investing in a club can give you great times. Taking my kids to a final with 90,000 people and singing the song after the game is just an amazing experience. Something they will remember forever.

Yet this clown wants to sack a bloke who was responsible for that win - that gets no enjoyment out of an amazing game - like the 2 finals the year before.
when have I said I get no enjoyment out of a win? You are the one that rights us off before we even start the game. I actually doubt you know the words to our song.

when have I said I get no enjoyment out of a win? You are the one that rights us off before we even start the game. I actually doubt you know the words to our song.
Win lose or draw you sook. You started a pathetic thread and then hide when you look like an idiot. Hide away pony boy. It's what you do best.

The deluded optimists and the bitter pessimists are just as bad as each other.
Oh thank you Elite Master of heck all for your input. I love going to the footy and seeing my team win, especially in September! The current coach, in my opinion has had a whole lot to do with our success in the last 2 years, and I believe is the best to lead us in the short to medium term future. A two year extension is warranted and will be signed soon. Is that deluded optimism?

Oh thank you Elite Master of **** all for your input. I love going to the footy and seeing my team win, especially in September! The current coach, in my opinion has had a whole lot to do with our success in the last 2 years, and I believe is the best to lead us in the short to medium term future. A two year extension is warranted and will be signed soon. Is that deluded optimism?
I'm not a optimist nor a pessimist, I'm a balanced supporter that just calls it the way I see it, whether that's good or bad. That's the point I was trying to make. It's obvious we all want our team to win, we all want success, I'm just saying it's important to keep a sense of prospective about things.

Oh thank you Elite Master of **** all for your input. I love going to the footy and seeing my team win, especially in September! The current coach, in my opinion has had a whole lot to do with our success in the last 2 years, and I believe is the best to lead us in the short to medium term future. A two year extension is warranted and will be signed soon. Is that deluded optimism?

2 years of success lol. There in lies the difference between your thinking and mine. Success in my book is winning the ultimate prize where your happy with being an also ran. No wonder you're so keen for a contract extension, it makes perfect sense.

Going back quite a few posts I also think the likelihood of the team being 6-9 at rd 15 is far greater than the team being 15-0. In fact there is absolutely 0% chance of this team being 15-0 going on past years performances, 10-5 or 11-4 maybe, if the draw is similar to this year.

2 years of success lol. There in lies the difference between your thinking and mine. Success in my book is winning the ultimate prize where your happy with being an also ran. No wonder you're so keen for a contract extension, it makes perfect sense.

Going back quite a few posts I also think the likelihood of the team being 6-9 at rd 15 is far greater than the team being 15-0. In fact there is absolutely 0% chance of this team being 15-0 going on past years performances, 10-5 or 11-4 maybe, if the draw is similar to this year.
Did I say the ultimate success??
Or did I say our success??
We were SUCCESSFUL four times in September in the last two years.

Your sky falling negative nancy posts are getting a little boring (see really mind numbingly boring). If you see my upbeat alternative the same maybe you should put me on ignore.

Did I say the ultimate success??
Or did I say our success??
We were SUCCESSFUL four times in September in the last two years.

Your sky falling negative nancy posts are getting a little boring (see really mind numbingly boring). If you see my upbeat alternative the same maybe you should put me on ignore.

Success is not measured in how many finals you win and never will be thats a fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Success is not measured in how many finals you win and never will be thats a fact.
God you are infuriating.
There are so many different measures of success. Winning 2 finals in Melbourne in each of the last two years made us more "successful" than a helluva lot of other clubs. Semantics are boring. Go away.

God you are infuriating.
There are so many different measures of success. Winning 2 finals in Melbourne in each of the last two years made us more "successful" than a helluva lot of other clubs. Semantics are boring. Go away.

Plenty more where that come from lol. You said it yourself won 2 finals in each of the last 2 years and losing another prelim is hardly success. Me thinks you need to lift your standards.

Plenty more where that come from lol. You said it yourself won 2 finals in each of the last 2 years and losing another prelim is hardly success. Me thinks you need to lift your standards.
Me thinks I'm bored shitless with you.
Brad will sign.
Anderson will be a great get.
We will finish top 2 next year
We will play on Grand Final day....
You still won't be happy.
My predictions for 2016

Me thinks I'm bored shitless with you.
Brad will sign.
Anderson will be a great get.
We will finish top 2 next year
We will play on Grand Final day....
You still won't be happy.
My predictions for 2016
I'll be happy when we win the premiership.

My comment about lifting your standards still stands.

So only 1 club had a successful year? Better sack the other 17 coaches and tell them they are no good. People like Phillyroo are why I love this footy club and make it the greatest club on earth, he sticks by the footy club and team no matter what. In this case, he is more than right to defend the performance of B.Scott and his team.

So only 1 club had a successful year? Better sack the other 17 coaches and tell them they are no good. People like Phillyroo are why I love this footy club and make it the greatest club on earth, he sticks by the footy club and team no matter what. In this case, he is more than right to defend the performance of B.Scott and his team.
And I am more within my right to disagree. I'll back the club with whatever decision they make.

What? You wish to disagree but back the decisions of the club? You and Elite Master are alike. Both of you are fence sitters.
The only fence sitting I do is when the club shows the inconsistent performances it has for the last 6 years and quite frankly I'm becoming sick of it. Dont think I'm alone in that view. If we get more of the same next year there will be more posters here than not complaining about it. Half a season of good form doesnt make a coach and neither does a couple of finals wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back