Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

Where you a fan of B Scotts coaching and time at the club serious question.
Yes , for a while there but also found he had run his race too long … needed to go at the end . He got the most out of the players to certain degree making 2 prelims but thought he retired boomer , spud , Dal & Drew 1 year too soon .

Who rides Saintly
98c0e3fa9de62e0b6515c585e8103315.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

20-23 McKercher Durrsma Goad Swans Green Cleary Snell 20-22 Harry George B George Swans Konstanty Vickery Mitchell 20-21 JHF Goater Curtis Swans Sheldrick Roberts Warner. That is the top 3 picks from the last 3 drafts i could continue but it reads pretty similar. We have drafted much better.

Wooden spooner with priority & comp picks “drafts better” on paper than a perennial finals contender; more at 11

I was told that I couldn’t worry too much about the start of the year - after all, we played Geelong, Brisbane & Carlton.

We will have a much better idea after the crows, hawks, saints run.

Do we have a better idea now?

I just want to be somewhat difficult to score against, not have it walked through. There’s clearly an issue with coaching if we can’t put together a plan the players can adhere too that means the opposition don’t coast over 50 points every half (the Saints kicking 100 is like any other team kicking 140 btw).

How many more pathetic performances can everyone put up with?

Not calling for his head but something is wrong at our club
I can live with guys that have played less than 50 games making mistakes, but what’s the explanation for the rest of the potatoes who have been in the system long enough.

If older players are going to play like a sub 50 gamer, heck them off and lose while getting games into kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can live with guys that have played less than 50 games making mistakes, but what’s the explanation for the rest of the potatoes who have been in the system long enough.

If older players are going to play like a sub 50 gamer, * them off and lose while getting games into kids.

No effort, intent or competitiveness is a red flag imo

80 to 33 uncontested marks RN only at 3rd quarter and people are telling me that the players are trying LOL

Didn’t get Corr as sub last time, not understanding Pink this time. Who the actual F makes a KPD the sub?

*edit- he’s gone forward. Why not start him there then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back