FTA-TV Californication season 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know who the pimp was in the latest episode? Seems very familiar - especially his voice - but I can't work out who it is and ep isn't up on IMDB yet.

Brigette Davidovici

Chuck-Norris-Approves-With-A-Thumbs-Up.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know who the pimp was in the latest episode? Seems very familiar - especially his voice - but I can't work out who it is and ep isn't up on IMDB yet.

To answer my own question in case anyone else cares, I found out he used to do voices on that stupid Crank Yankers show.

No wonder I was confused why I recognised his voice but not his face.

Gotta say I'm finding Hank a bit more dislikeable this season.

When he was a total trainwreck ****ed up on booze, alcohol and women his shenanigans were endearing and highly entertaining, but I'm not really feeling him this season, especially the way he's going around punching people while supposedly trying to be a grown up.

The writing room scenes are saving this season so far, entertaining bunch of characters in there. The Stu/Marcy/Runkle storyline is delivering as always too. The Hank family storyline has been pretty meh though.

That scene when Raff walked in on set was an absolute cracker.

Can't help but feel I've seen this whole 'Hank jumping from trailer to trailer' storyline before though. Still better than last season I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back