Multiplat Call of Duty: Ghosts

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just playing Black Ops 1, 27k people online, that's more or less the same as Ghosts on PS4 :eek:

Runs like absolute s**t though :( private bigfooty parties would probably work.... if everyone still had the game.

Guess MW3 would still be fairly populated then :hearts:

Only COD I have left is Ghosts :(

Only COD I have left is Ghosts :(
That must be hard on you, Ghosts is a hole.

On Xbox tonight I found games easily in MW3 and BO2, but couldn't find any Zombies match on BO1,, hence the question.Since PS3 is more popular I assume games on MW3 and BO2 are pretty easy to find, even MW2 and BO1. Which I'm pretty happy about because I love the older COD's and I hate Ghosts. I REALLY hope they re-release MW3 on next gen in a few years as downloadable only and cheap, because that was my favourite cod that I sunk the most time into, and I want a massive playerbase again.

As do I. However hasn't grabbed my interest as much as previous games. MW3/BLOPS2. Playing MW3 last night reminded me of all the shenanigans the Clique used to get up to.

I don't even play to win, I know I'm s**t, I just play to get my wolf doge.

As do I. However hasn't grabbed my interest as much as previous games. MW3/BLOPS2. Playing MW3 last night reminded me of all the shenanigans the Clique used to get up to.

Was MW3 running good? $15 at cashies, will probably grab it after work. Play those 2v2 maps again #hideandseek

If they had put the DLC maps on the disc at the start, doubt there would be so many people turned off the game.
The frowny face was because I can't jump on an old COD rather than anything to do with Ghosts.

I like Ghosts now, the PS3 version is abysmal. But the PS4 version + the first map pack make it a decent game that runs better than any other FPS on PS4 at present.

The frowny face was because I can't jump on an old COD rather than anything to do with Ghosts.

I like Ghosts now, the PS3 version is abysmal. But the PS4 version + the first map pack make it a decent game that runs better than any other FPS on PS4 at present.
Next gen has made a far greater improvement to what was released on last gen consoles. The graphics, bullet registration, flow of the game. Far more enjoyable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that the map pack has been mixed with the rest of the maps the game has gone to s**t again.

Too many s**t people hiding in little nooks on maps that are too big for 12 players.

People voting that shitty jungle map in over Ignition.

People pls

Lol saw this on reddit:

gec0AxV.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back