Callum Mills Article

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably should be in the academy thread. Either way really liked reading the article. Mills is a big guy and he is not done growing yet. If he is already 188cm and he still has a year or two of growing left it is not impossible that he will end up being 192 or 193cm. That is a very big midfielder.

I like that the article says he will be going to us regardless of rule changes. I guess it's just how much we have to give.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that the article says he will be going to us regardless of rule changes. I guess it's just how much we have to give.
I suspect Mills and Dunkley will be the only draftees we get this year. Or will cost us a player as well

From the little I know about Dunkley's grade level experience early on and Mills my estimates are in an open market #1 Mills #2-5 Dunkley
This is exciting, like outrageous exciting. Haha McGuire! Unlucky fatty! Don't keel over in distress you pig!

I'm ok with that, as long as they stay on target as top 10 prospects we have picked up serious bargains on our hands.
Me too but I get the feeling the AFL is gonna make the rules:
1. If another team bids on a player you must give a pick from the current round
2. Give a combination of draft picks to equal the original bid

2 I am fine with. 1 however, I'm not. If one team bids 1 and 2 on them and we only have 1 pick in round one... Means we will have to trade a lot of get that second 1st round pick

Me too but I get the feeling the AFL is gonna make the rules:
1. If another team bids on a player you must give a pick from the current round
2. Give a combination of draft picks to equal the original bid

2 I am fine with. 1 however, I'm not. If one team bids 1 and 2 on them and we only have 1 pick in round one... Means we will have to trade a lot of get that second 1st round pick

We couldn't as the academy selection happens before the trade period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back