Scandal Campbell Brown arrested at Magic Millions

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure Jim-Bob, Gaz, Billy and the boys are excited for him.

"awwwwwwwwwww Browny you're a legend and superstar of the game, let's be honest it didn't end up the best for you on the GC. What happened mate, just wiping a bit of curry off the young fella's mouth - talk us through it!

"Yeah JB, I mean, yeah, nah, I mean, yeah nah, I mean nah, yeah yeah, nah.

"And the horses, let's be honest, it was a big start up at the Magic Millions, you're a bigger player than most of the Dubai blokes, talk us through it.

"Yeah, nah, yeah have a small holding, yeah, nah, only put 5 bucks on each way. It was a good day."

"And some shenanigans later! Well into the night. Had a few issues with the GC constabulary, talk us through it...

Would like to see the bloke holding the camera. He must be an 8 foot beast of a man to require so many police.

Seriously what a waste of police resources, surely you don't need 3-4 cars and a van with 1/2 doz cops and a Sargent for one guy on a bike.

I am far from a supporter of MC's but that was ridiculous.

He could have had a history of violence, weapons etc. Or they could have been on a Macca's run when they came across him.

Some people just never learn.

I have no doubt we'll be back in this thread or a similar one at some point again this year.

and this guy's avatar ----> Lord Flasheart :thumbsu:

I would just like to thank Campbell Brown, I thought my Av might have started to get a bit stale and irrelevant.

Newsflash... 2 young low iq flogs decided they wanted to flash a badge and a gun, and when a bloke out having a beer didnt scurry out of their way, they threw a fit and abused their power. If you were a bloke having a beer at a pub and an arrogant young bloke told you to "get out of the way" you'd just laugh at him. If he politely excused himself as he brushed past, it wouldnt be an issue.

Campbell may be a bell end, but ill bet this incident is the result of cops being the low iq power lusting *******s they are.

Your anti-police vendetta got tiring the first 300 times you decided to enter any thread concerning them and spill your hate.

Or maybe they, like most people, don't enjoy dealing with idiots.
I'm far from being a Campbell brown fan. But have you read the report? The cops "asked him" to get out I the way as they walked through the area he was standing in. A why not just walk around him? B, I'll bet London to a brick they didn't move but brush past as most normal people would with an "excuse me" this reeks of young cops being w***ers. And most young cops are w***ers. It's guy they're drawn to the job.

I'm far from being a Campbell brown fan. But have you read the report? The cops "asked him" to get out I the way as they walked through the area he was standing in. A why not just walk around him? B, I'll bet London to a brick they didn't move but brush past as most normal people would with an "excuse me" this reeks of young cops being ******s. And most young cops are ******s. It's guy they're drawn to the job.

By "I'll bet" you mean "I'll take whatever viewpoint is anti-police." Is this all because you were a dick and got put into the back of a van?

Maybe the coppers asked him to please move, it was a crowded nightclub and not like they could just walk around. Brown tells them to * off etc etc?

I'm far from being a Campbell brown fan. But have you read the report? The cops "asked him" to get out I the way as they walked through the area he was standing in. A why not just walk around him? B, I'll bet London to a brick they didn't move but brush past as most normal people would with an "excuse me" this reeks of young cops being ******s. And most young cops are ******s. It's guy they're drawn to the job.
Grow up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By "I'll bet" you mean "I'll take whatever viewpoint is anti-police." Is this all because you were a dick and got put into the back of a van?

Maybe the coppers asked him to please move, it was a crowded nightclub and not like they could just walk around. Brown tells them to **** off etc etc?

Been Perth twice and cops were interesting. One I saw arrested a security guard (some Britihs twat officer) for coming over to them and blocking/detaining them for being in the wrong or restricted area of the bus stations and nowhere had any identification to show that he was a cop as in casual dress. The one who was doing his job justly was the security.

The WA copper I had to deal with when pissed (also British) gave me a move on order at NIB Stad for being an idiot and drunk apparently. Drunk yes but not enough to not know what happened and to be non functional. The copper cracked the shits when I read the form he had given me to move on and when he barked at me got even angrier when I am exercising my right to read what am supposed to sign. Grabbed the thing off me an marked it rts or refused to sig and before this said if you are going to be a little twat about it. Someone's boss wasn't too happy when they had a helpful complaint next Monday on the phone and I qas told I was not out of line to read it first. Basically did agree with me that they did have history of giving these to idiots and pissheads but most would not even be able to comprehend it or their legal rights correctly. Had nothing against the cop for doing the job but was well over the top and offline with his actions and comments. Funnily/ironically enough the idiot I was abusing was booted ten minutes later with his two children. Didn't look good also as while I was wasted I was alright till then and security was happy me being there.

In this context it's "sew". No denying Campbell is a a grade utensil smoker. But reading the account of what transpired, and knowing what the majority of cops are like... Join the dots.

If cops ask you to move then you move, I treat police with respect and I get it back 90% of the time.

Been Perth twice and cops were interesting. One I saw arrested a security guard (some Britihs twat officer) for coming over to them and blocking/detaining them for being in the wrong or restricted area of the bus stations and nowhere had any identification to show that he was a cop as in casual dress. The one who was doing his job justly was the security.

The WA copper I had to deal with when pissed (also British) gave me a move on order at NIB Stad for being an idiot and drunk apparently. Drunk yes but not enough to not know what happened and to be non functional. The copper cracked the shits when I read the form he had given me to move on and when he barked at me got even angrier when I am exercising my right to read what am supposed to sign. Grabbed the thing off me an marked it rts or refused to sig and before this said if you are going to be a little twat about it. Someone's boss wasn't too happy when they had a helpful complaint next Monday on the phone and I qas told I was not out of line to read it first. Basically did agree with me that they did have history of giving these to idiots and pissheads but most would not even be able to comprehend it or their legal rights correctly. Had nothing against the cop for doing the job but was well over the top and offline with his actions and comments. Funnily/ironically enough the idiot I was abusing was booted ten minutes later with his two children. Didn't look good also as while I was wasted I was alright till then and security was happy me being there.
This is standard. You must look at what drives a person ro want to be a cop. No doubt a few genuinely want to serve their communities but for mine the bulk are angry little men who love the flex a badge and gun provide. Your stories are sadly the standard. Also they only have 6 months training and only need year 12. So just about anyone can get in.

This is standard. You must look at what drives a person ro want to be a cop. No doubt a few genuinely want to serve their communities but for mine the bulk are angry little men who love the flex a badge and gun provide. Your stories are sadly the standard. Also they only have 6 months training and only need year 12. So just about anyone can get in.
The irony was he needed security to come out with hhim as he was Tony Liberatore while I am like a Buddy size :oops:.

If cops ask you to move then you move, I treat police with respect and I get it back 90% of the time.

Some see ask you to move or do something and when you get your stuff or do something that isn't move straight away but is necessary and reasonable they still go at you anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back