Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I'm a little confused with the wording of the manufacturer section.
Does it mean
A)that the manufacturer must appear on all items (hence "No single Manufacturer").
or
B)that there is no manufacturer at all (hence "No single Manufacturer") , and the following is just there to confuse us?

BTW love the work you have put in so far.

Sorry I'm a little confused with the wording of the manufacturer section.
Does it mean
A)that the manufacturer must appear on all items (hence "No single Manufacturer").
or
B)that there is no manufacturer at all (hence "No single Manufacturer") , and the following is just there to confuse us?

BTW love the work you have put in so far.
He said to me in pm that it means no universal manufacturer
Eg: everyone has no use Adidas.

Basically this, there is no set manufacturer

Yeah exactly, unlike the major US sports this league does not have a one single manufacturer for all teams (e.g. Nike with NFL, Reebok with NHL, Adidas with NBA and MLS). This league allows for clubs to select any company to manufacture uniforms for their team.

Requested Conference: Don’t care

1st Bid
Team Name: Winnipeg
Nickname: Superstars
Reasons your bid should be selected: I reckon it will give me a good start to my BigFooty career

2nd Bid
Team Name: Nashville
Nickname: Spirit
Reasons your bid should be selected: I reckon it will give me a good start to my BigFooty career

Requested Conference: (Oppilas)

1st Bid
Team Name: Hawaii Force
Nickname: Force
Reasons your bid should be selected: Hawaii has lots of talent. They need to be selected so that Hawaii could be know for AFL in America.

2nd Bid
Team Name: Vancouver City
Nickname: City
Reasons your bid should be selected: Vancouver is furious that they don't have an AFL Football team as yet. So with this Bid, Vancouver could change FOREVER!!!

Last edited:
Requested Conference: (Oppilas)

1st Bid
Team Name: Washington City FC
Nickname: City
Reasons your bid should be selected: Washington has lots of talent. They need to be selected so that Washington could be know for AFL in America.

2nd Bid
Team Name: Toronto Fury
Nickname: Fury
Reasons your bid should be selected: Toronto is furious that they don't have an AFL Football team as yet. So with this Bid, Toronto could change FOREVER!!!

Grandsun, Washington and Toronto already have teams in this league. I would consider looking at cities in the grey area of the following map, you may bid where there is a red marker and no blue (either light or dark) or any other city within that region:

Can-Am%20map_zpskk5a6itd.png

Requested Conference: Don’t care

1st Bid
Team Name: Winnipeg
Nickname: Superstars

Joel Martin, though not yet appearing in an official graphic, this bid has been accepted to the Oppilas conference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what's the difference between red and grey pins

There is a key on the lower right, but the red are bids that did not get selected (so everyones other bid), and the grey are outright rejected bids that could move if the designer wanted to rebid.

I should also note that I have spread out same city bids so that they could be seen.

craegus quick question with the league logo on the numbers. Should it be:

A/ In full colour?
B/ "Minimal", like the AFL version where it is just white and whatever the number colour is?
C/ Users choice between A and B?

Examples...
Number%20sample.png

I was going to say full colour, but to be fair to everyone as it may not work well on some colours it is now either black (on light colours) or white (on dark)

And to save people time here are those logos (the white one is first and is there!!!)

--------

Can-Am%20white_zpswdha6svm.png

-----------

Can-Am%20Black_zpsffeoefux.png

So, to confirm, we must have a white home jumper, and coloured clash/away jumper?

Correct, majority white home, majority coloured (not extremely light ass that it will clash with white) away, any variation (light or dark) alternate.

This includes shorts and socks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back