Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there still spots for this? Keen to get back into designing since I've finished school!

Absolutely, Just submit 2 bids on here and you will receive a team.

Have a look at the OP for what teams are already in and the prefered cities and then you can use the below map to see where there are gaps (preferably cities within the grey area)

Can-Am%20map_zpskk5a6itd.png

Have a look at the OP for what teams are already in and the prefered cities and then you can use the below map to see where there are gaps (preferably cities within the grey area)

Can-Am%20map_zpskk5a6itd.png
Looks like no one has any bids in the giant gaping hole in the middle of the country. Maybe a bid could be put there? ;)

Looks like no one has any bids in the giant gaping hole in the middle of the country. Maybe a bid could be put there? ;)

The map is slightly out of date (missing the Minnesota and Nashville teams) but it is close enough, but that seems to be correct. Colorado, Utah, Vancouver, Chicago, and Edmonton seem to be lacking teams where major US and Canadian teams exist.

Sweet as!

Requested Conference: Whatever's left!

1st Bid
Team Name: Vancouver
Nickname: Sea Eagles
Reasons your bid should be selected: It's not a sporting competition in North America without a team representing the people of Vancouver. Vancouver is one of the most densely populated city in the continent and has one of the greatest ethnical and linguistic diversities in Canada. A team in this city will draw them together and give a team to cheer for as one.

2nd Bid
Team Name: Orlando
Nickname: To be decided if selected

Sweet as!

Requested Conference: Whatever's left!

1st Bid
Team Name: Vancouver
Nickname: Sea Eagles
Reasons your bid should be selected: It's not a sporting competition in North America without a team representing the people of Vancouver. Vancouver is one of the most densely populated city in the continent and has one of the greatest ethnical and linguistic diversities in Canada. A team in this city will draw them together and give a team to cheer for as one.

2nd Bid
Team Name: Orlando
Nickname: To be decided if selected

Welcome back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers man, it's been a while!

If you've really got nothing to do and time to spend designing, feel free to submit an entry to FIRA in the division of your choice.

The only catch is that i'll be putting up the first round tomorrow morning.

If you are happy with the 2nd div, you've still got a week to enter.

If you've really got nothing to do and time to spend designing, feel free to submit an entry to FIRA in the division of your choice.

The only catch is that i'll be putting up the first round tomorrow morning.

If you are happy with the 2nd div, you've still got a week to enter.
I'll see. Don't think I'll be able to submit anything by tomorrow because I'm busy tonight and have uni Monday but if I get time during the week I'll try give it a crack.

Would like to enter this competition under the New York Lads, have already completed a full set of guernseys plus more!

Unfortunately New York has 2 teams already and cannot fit a third. If you could transfer your team to another open location then they will be welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back