Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

That is an option.

It might be worth putting a shout out to people for this, because the longer you leave it, the less likely you are to have everyone who has committed actually submit a design.

Pick a few people to double up, and then have a few others on standby to knock something up quickly for when people inevitably don't enter.

It might be worth putting a shout out to people for this, because the longer you leave it, the less likely you are to have everyone who has committed actually submit a design.

Pick a few people to double up, and then have a few others on standby to knock something up quickly for when people inevitably don't enter.
There are people on this board that have not entered this competition. First get those people in.

The only problem I can see with having two teams is what happened in the IFA original season. I had two teams and both made it to the finals. If someone works their arse off on a design only to be beaten by another persons second entry, they'd feel a bit cheated

This is an issue, but ultimately if you are losing to a second design, you probably weren't going to win the whole thing anyway.

If people are good enough to get a second entry in to get this off the ground, then that entry should be the same as any other entry.

This is an issue, but ultimately if you are losing to a second design, you probably weren't going to win the whole thing anyway.

If people are good enough to get a second entry in to get this off the ground, then that entry should be the same as any other entry.
Then how do we decide who gets the second one? I for one have some ideas going around my head, but if I'm not chosen I won't put the metaphorical pen to paper

The only problem I can see with having two teams is what happened in the IFA original season. I had two teams and both made it to the finals. If someone works their arse off on a design only to be beaten by another persons second entry, they'd feel a bit cheated
Pick me, none of my teams will get in :$

Well with this competition it could be possible depending on if people get a second team is to put them in the same division and even place the people who have multiple teams in the same division. With that the chances of a persons 2 designs getting in the finals is limited as only the top design from each division and the top 2 second or even third place teams will make it so the chances of that happening is low, especially in a close run division.

Then how do we decide who gets the second one? I for one have some ideas going around my head, but if I'm not chosen I won't put the metaphorical pen to paper

Same as the original set up, best and most interesting bids and most relevant locations gets the spots.

Ok here is how we will do this:

Bidding for new entrants will remain open until Saturday (16 May), please feel free to tag people in here who have not entered before then. All current entrants will need to confirm that they are still interested and ready to submit designs within the set time frame (no waiting for submissions) and if people do not reply by the closing of all bidding their spot will be taken by someone else (even if it is another second team) this includes those who have already submitted designs.

Bidding for second franchises if required will open on Sunday (17 May) and close the following Sunday (24 May). Bids will then be reviewed and announced in the days following.

Submissions of designs will remain open until a date to be determined once all teams are selected and divisions updated if required (Mid June is the likely time period).

ScottFreo Bacon Warrior El_Scorcho rabbitoh21 Stewart2Austin maggotz Bryce_Jersey17 HaroLad lmach Dylan8 E92_ St Mark demon_spud muggsy26

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still in with what I've submitted obvs. I'm prepared to do a second entry once I'm told what areas are available after the cutoff date.

My second bid-
Team Name: Oklahoma City
Nickname: Might
Colours: Navy, Powder Blue and Gold
Reasons your bid should be selected: Coming from the classic song "Route 66" where the line says "and Oklahoma City is mighty pretty", this song takes on the name and makes it more formidable.

My second bid-
Team Name: Oklahoma City
Nickname: Might
Colours: Navy, Powder Blue and Gold
Reasons your bid should be selected: Coming from the classic song "Route 66" where the line says "and Oklahoma City is mighty pretty", this song takes on the name and makes it more formidable.

Bidding for second franchises if required will open on Sunday (17 May) and close the following Sunday (24 May). Bids will then be reviewed and announced in the days following.

Plus noted. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back