Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

That is where I am leaning at the moment, as having given up your spot you do have the number one contendership. However Norm doesn't have a team so he might be in with a shot as well so we have another entrant rather than someone else with 2.

I will have a think and get back to everyone.
If Norm doesn't have a team, it makes sense to give the remaining spot to him. I didn't know that he missed out.

The Wiings would be an unlikely selection due to the geographic location already having a team with another that is quite close as well.

You're determined not to give me that one trillion dollars aren't you?

And all jokes aside i wouldn't really be that up in arms about it, cos i signed up Buffalo Wings as our major sponsor.

You're determined not to give me that one trillion dollars aren't you?

And all jokes aside i wouldn't really be that up in arms about it, cos i signed up Buffalo Wings as our major sponsor.

Of course, because I want it.

I still wouldn't happen as it wouldn't work, too many teams in too small of an area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

INDEPENDENT BOARD UPDATE:

The board has held its first meeting and after a vote the board has decided by majority votes that there WILL be some conference realignment in an attempt to make each conference the most competitive it can be. A revote is required as the numbers of teams was not even and the realignment could not be completed.

Designers teams who are being realigned will be notified once the revote and any subsequent revotes are made and given the chance to edit their entries so they have the correct logos.

INDEPENDENT BOARD UPDATE:

The board has held its first meeting and after a vote the board has decided by majority votes that there WILL be some conference realignment in an attempt to make each conference the most competitive it can be. A revote is required as the numbers of teams was not even and the realignment could not be completed.

Designers teams who are being realigned will be notified once the revote and any subsequent revotes are made and given the chance to edit their entries so they have the correct logos.
This may be a really unpopular opinion, and Id hate for this to turn into another 4 page argument, but I disagree with this completely. We have bid AND been accepted into a certain conference, but now youre changing it on us after you wouldnt accept any submissions even a few minutes after a certain date. Come on. Leave it as is, its fine. If there are uneven teams we need to add a team to a division, or just have a bye each week. But surely this doesnt need to happen that badly?

This may be a really unpopular opinion, and Id hate for this to turn into another 4 page argument, but I disagree with this completely. We have bid AND been accepted into a certain conference, but now youre changing it on us after you wouldnt accept any submissions even a few minutes after a certain date. Come on. Leave it as is, its fine. If there are uneven teams we need to add a team to a division, or just have a bye each week. But surely this doesnt need to happen that badly?

You were accepted to a conference on my assumption of where I thought the most competitive alignment would be at the time of making the decision. Since that time several designers have seriously stepped up in their designing skill and as such that alignment did not look right. As such I decided to get the 2 independents in to see if my concerns were accurate. This was mentioned weeks ago and there were no complaints.

So basically it is being done to give people a chance of being competitive, or to stop them from being too dominant and not giving other teams a chance (though this may still happen). There are some designs that were not going to win games in their division and others that would not have lost. I have showed all the submitted designs to Ando and Gatts who are independent as they are not competing and are long serving members of this board and they both suggested 3 teams from each conference that could be changed, I also voted and anyone that got 2 or 3 votes may be changed (one that got 2 votes won't due to uneven numbers and will be decided by a revote). And anyway a change was going to happen anyway with Dylan withdrawing and a need for another team in the Eliiti.

Teams moved into Eliitti Conference by independent vote:

San Antonio Armadillos
Wisconsin Cows
Vancouver Sea Eagles

Team to replace Charlotte Stingers (also as reward for sacrificing second team twice for others):

Montreal Canadians

FINAL ALIGNMENTS ELIITTI

Pacific
San Diego Rush El_Scorcho
Long Beach Dolphins Bacon Warrior
San Francisco Bloodhorns ScottFreo
Portland Brewers St Mark

Frontier
San Antonio Armadillos crow28
St Louis Crusaders demon_spud
Oklahoma City Might Bryce_Jersey17
Vancouver Sea Eagles Lion Cub 16

Lakes
Toronto Thunderbirds craegus
Wisconsin Cows crow28
Detroit 8 Milers Stewart2Austin
Chicago Celtics ScottFreo

East Coast
Miami Hornets E92_
Indiana Bluebirds El_Scorcho
Cincinatti United Bryce_Jersey17
Montreal Canadians akkaps

STATEMENT FROM THE BOARD OF PHOENIX FC:

Tonight we received a notification of Phoenix FC being re-aligned into the Oppilas conference. The board is, quite frankly, disappointed with this news, but will continue their participation in the Can-Am Premiership, albeit under protest. The board of Phoenix FC has complied with all directives of the CAP, and helped to ensure that other competitors follow these directives too. The news of this development is quite disheartening, considering we put together a bid that we believe was a) submitted quite early in the process, b) meets all guidelines and regulations as set out by the CAP and c) proudly and beautifully represents the beautiful region of the City of Phoenix, as well as the State of Arizona as a whole. The board has no intention of boycotting the competition, but would urge the CAP to reconsider this decision before the competition begins.

Also, the board would further like to add, with the revealing of the final Eliitti alignment, that we disagree with the admission of multiple clubs from one owner into the Eliitti, which we believes stifles the competition and does not help improve the quality of competition, but rather smothers and quashes it.

Teams moved into Oppilas Conference by independent vote:

Phoenix FC
Minnesota Elk
Ohio Mound Builders

Team to replace Montreal Canadians:

Newfoundland Labradors Norm Landrover

FINAL ALIGNMENTS OPPILAS

Sky
Calgary Mountaineers Fizzler
Phoenix FC rabbitoh21
Hawaii Force Grandsun
Las Vegas Cards The Half Back