Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

The first was 7 and the second is 6 days. I did this for 2 reasons;

1) Still waiting on 2 entries so I didn't want to have too many catch up days.

2) Have been working longer hours the last 2 weeks so I didn't have the time to get them up every 3 days.

So the length of voting will reduce in upcoming rounds (probably the next or the one after).

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS

1)
The New Orleans Kangaroos have been excluded from the Canadian-American Premiership for failing to submit their designs by the final penalty deadline date. The designer will also be excluded from entering the competition anytime in the future.

As a result and to fill the spot as quickly as possible (a contingency plan was put in place a few days ago), the Fort Worth Troops will replace the Kangaroos under specific entry guidelines, these are as follows;

The Troops will be placed in the Oppilas Conference. As this placement goes against the no designer in two conferences rule, the Troops will only be able to qualify for the playoffs if the Montreal Canadians fail to qualify. If the Troops fill a playoff spot at the end of the season the next team fitting the position that the Troops fill will replace them (e.g. if the Troops fill a Division winner spot, the runner up will take the top spot). All Kangaroos matches that were postponed will be played featuring the Troops within 24 hours of this post.

2)
The Hawaii Force have failed to update their Home kit within the penalty deadline, as such I have decided to allow the entrants of the competition to decide on their fate for this season as they have submitted 2 out of 3 kits that meet the criteria (or very close to it).

I ask that the entrants of this competition reply in this thread with their choice of one of the following options by Midday AEST Sunday.

The options and reasons for the choices are:

a) Allow the kit that does not meet the guidelines to be used for this season, with them being unable to make the playoffs no matter their final record and then exclude the team and designer for future seasons (this means that the competition can completely start without another entry having to be chosen, designed and submitted, then adds the punishment at the end of the competition).

or

b) Exclude the team and designer immediately, void the results of any prior games including them, find a new team and have them enter the competition and replay the voided matches (this choice follows the rules as outlined in the penalty section of the entry process).

Please vote either a or b. The Results will then be tallied and depending on the result the catch-up match or choosing of new team will begin within 24 hours of the vote close.

Id say B, but I disagree with never allowing them back into the comp. This could have been a one off happenstance, we dont know.

The rules were the rules and from discussions the designer was aware of the issue and even though they gave an initial reason for why they could not change the entry they then never even attempted to fix the issue or try and come to a resolution, so I will be abiding by the rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tH
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS

1)
The New Orleans Kangaroos have been excluded from the Canadian-American Premiership for failing to submit their designs by the final penalty deadline date. The designer will also be excluded from entering the competition anytime in the future.

As a result and to fill the spot as quickly as possible (a contingency plan was put in place a few days ago), the Fort Worth Troops will replace the Kangaroos under specific entry guidelines, these are as follows;

The Troops will be placed in the Oppilas Conference. As this placement goes against the no designer in two conferences rule, the Troops will only be able to qualify for the playoffs if the Montreal Canadians fail to qualify. If the Troops fill a playoff spot at the end of the season the next team fitting the position that the Troops fill will replace them (e.g. if the Troops fill a Division winner spot, the runner up will take the top spot). All Kangaroos matches that were postponed will be played featuring the Troops within 24 hours of this post.

2)
The Hawaii Force have failed to update their Home kit within the penalty deadline, as such I have decided to allow the entrants of the competition to decide on their fate for this season as they have submitted 2 out of 3 kits that meet the criteria (or very close to it).

I ask that the entrants of this competition reply in this thread with their choice of one of the following options by Midday AEST Sunday.

The options and reasons for the choices are:

a) Allow the kit that does not meet the guidelines to be used for this season, with them being unable to make the playoffs no matter their final record and then exclude the team and designer for future seasons (this means that the competition can completely start without another entry having to be chosen, designed and submitted, then adds the punishment at the end of the competition).

or

b) Exclude the team and designer immediately, void the results of any prior games including them, find a new team and have them enter the competition and replay the voided matches (this choice follows the rules as outlined in the penalty section of the entry process).

Please vote either a or b. The Results will then be tallied and depending on the result the catch-up match or choosing of new team will begin within 24 hours of the vote close.

This is a bit unfair as I have been on holidays(it is school holidays) and when I arrived back I fixed the entries. I showed Fizzler before I entered them and he didn't say they were wrong.

i
Where is that logo from? Did you make it yourself?

Also the home looks like you've just taken the away and recoloured it in Paint.
I did do the logo in paint and as I could not find the entry on my computer (photoshop) I had no choice but to recolour it

tH

This is a bit unfair as I have been on holidays(it is school holidays) and when I arrived back I fixed the entries. I showed Fizzler before I entered them and he didn't say they were wrong.

I am sorry, but I followed the specific rules of the competition as they were outlined, and asking another person instead of the person running the competition to see if an entry is correct is not a valid excuse. Also you could have said something about going away when I initially told you they were wrong, or passed it on to others who also contacted you on my request, I would have allowed you some extra time. As I did not know any of this information, nor was it ever passed on to me, I could only act as the rules outlined.

I will remove the exclusion provision from your entry and yourself for future seasons, but by the rules for this season and by the result of the vote that has just taken place, your original incorrect home entry will be entered (as I think the recolour will hurt the competition voting not just for yourself but for the teams in divisions that do not play your entry), the away and clash will be your updated versions, but the entire entry will not be eligible to make the playoffs no matter the final win loss record.

I am sorry, but I followed the specific rules of the competition as they were outlined, and asking another person instead of the person running the competition to see if an entry is correct is not a valid excuse. Also you could have said something about going away when I initially told you they were wrong, or passed it on to others who also contacted you on my request, I would have allowed you some extra time. As I did not know any of this information, nor was it ever passed on to me, I could only act as the rules outlined.

I will remove the exclusion provision from your entry and yourself for future seasons, but by the rules for this season and by the result of the vote that has just taken place, your original incorrect home entry will be entered (as I think the recolour will hurt the competition voting not just for yourself but for the teams in divisions that do not play your entry), the away and clash will be your updated versions, but the entire entry will not be eligible to make the playoffs no matter the final win loss record.
Thanks

Ok so it's come to light that some owners have just used parts of their guernsey's that were taken from the internet without acknowledging the designers.
Also as someone who designed every part of my designs myself, a little help from places but 95% is mine and i never just used the same design and re-coloured it, this seriously irks me to the enth degree.
Most of these comps are set up to help people get better, not help some make themselves feel better by cheating.

I feel cheated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back