Canterbury Australia officially announced as Apparel Sponsor (3yrs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly seems like they rushed it all a bit. Hopefully next time they'll do a better job. All I really care about is what we play in.
I'd say almost the opposite is true. It's the training and supporter range that makes all the difference, not the players jumpers, as these are 99% the same for all 18 clubs. I doubt you'll see ANY actual difference in the playing jumper between any manufacturer, as there is such little scope for change.

30 minutes before our first home game they make all members in the premiership room take a ticket out of a champagne bucket. If you take the ticket with Cunners' steely glare on it you are the sacrifice and will be locked in a room for 2 minutes with the bloke before he runs out onto the ground.
252657.jpg

It should stop just under the CCC logo.
Yeah that, or follow all the way through to the collar and make the cantebury logo white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fair to say Canterbury are getting almost unprecedented exposure early in the piece. The club is using every opportunity to put their logo into the media and the whole media involvement in the 2km time trial, as much as it was a good little PR exercise for the club, was predominantly designed as a Canterbury marketing ploy IMO. Good strategy by us, assuming the Canterbury contract is substantially more lucrative than the Blades one. I am not entirely sold on the gear itself as yet, but they seem to be a lot more than just a silent supplier of apparel. Hopefully the range grows and improves.

I actually don't mind the training tops, but the stripe is too far down, they should have kept it how it was, I really liked the look of the geurnesys the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back