Canterbury Australia officially announced as Apparel Sponsor (3yrs)

Remove this Banner Ad

We wore white shorts against Adelaide in Hobart last year.

And true, although we didn't in 2011. I reckon considering we both wore full home guernseys this season, there's no need to wear a clash.
i meant in general, theres no clash between us and most of the teams we wear white shorts at home to, why should we wear white shorts at home?

i think wearing the blue away against GC makes the game more colourful, we didn't last year because we're not going to wear our clash strip to a home game, and their clash is white with blue, so that wouldn't work too well.

i meant in general, theres no clash between us and most of the teams we wear white shorts at home to, why should we wear white shorts at home?

i think wearing the blue away against GC makes the game more colourful, we didn't last year because we're not going to wear our clash strip to a home game, and their clash is white with blue, so that wouldn't work too well.

There's no real clash between us and Adelaide either. Plus it contrasts really well, a team with mostly white against a team with mostly black. Lets say it's more of a hope than a prediction.

And yeah solid point re. GC.

E553134_922.jpg

http://www.canterburynz.com.au/product/818/10451/mens/north-melb-supporters-hoody/
Oh no, someone please tell me this isn't replacing the NMFC hoodie!? :eek::cry:

not sure why we'd wear white shorts for a home.

Because the afl has trashed the tradition of wearing white shorts as "away" shorts. Now it seems in almost every game one team has to be in predominantly white and one team has to be in predominantly dark colours. It's rubbish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might look better on, I think if tje body was blue with a grey stripe it might look better.

Here's a radical idea, a body with Royal Blue and White stripes, mirroring the club's jumper.

I got one of the blue hoodies with my member pack. It is actually very good. A vast improvement on the last two years. Roomy and comfortable. I prefer a zipper tbh, but this isa winner.

The members polo is pretty good as well. Caps are still s**t. Just a bad shape.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back