Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

ah, I see

Walking to the footy are we and I assume you wont be watching TV because yoiu know that requires eletcricty, which in Vic is predominantly brown coal
giphy.gif

You realise there's a difference between using fossil fuels and promoting them, right.
Why not take tobacco money?
so tobacco and fossil fuel industry are the same, are they?

One has been an integral part of the progression of all society, extreme diminution of poverty, lengthening of human life expectancy etc, and the other has only ever worked to shorten people's lives

That comparison makes perfect sense

so tobacco and fossil fuel industry are the same, are they?

One has been an integral part of the progression of all society, extreme diminution of poverty, lengthening of human life expectancy etc, and the other has only ever worked to shorten people's lives

That comparison makes perfect sense
One has a much greater negative effect on the planet, and it's not the one that only kills humans.

Can't say I'm thrilled about the Ampol announcement. However it seems like they are primarily a retailer, not an exploration company like your ExxonMobil. Apparently they do operate one oil refinery, but they were close to shutting it down a couple of years ago before the government threw a bunch of money at them to keep it open. And they've already started installing EV chargers at a bunch of their service stations.

tl;dr: there's nothing stopping them from becoming more part of the solution than the problem over the next few years -- if they want to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t imagine Crippa not raising/holding the cup up on the podium…

I would love to see Crippa and Docherty holding the cup on the podium myself (despite Doc not being a captain anymore)

Doc as given more than anyone rightfully expected to our club (and the game) and if still around for our 17th flag (touchwood he is) as a player, he deserves to be forever immortalised holding the cup with PC.

I love Sam Docherty (in a platonic way natch) and everything he stands for and given our club.

I have to believe he will win a flag with us. I just have to.

This is everything 💙 💙 💙

Fabulous 😂

My God Kouta is in ripping shape.
God bless all of them. What a wonderful bunch of men and how, exciting for newbs.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back