Carlton v Richmond, 7.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Gibbs the most overpaid bloke in the AFL?
Supposedly a good kick but tries to be too clever all the time and just misses basic targets.
Whats with the round the body crap. Just hit a team-mate.
Shocking hair-do as well.

Judd should have retired.

Not at all.
They will only win 6-7 games, and he will probably poll less than ten votes.
Yeah not so sure, the only guy who polls big when his team loses, I'm tempted, even if it's just to jinx him!

Rather they won tonight though. Just for the fun of it!

And I really hope daisy is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not so sure, the only guy who polls big when his team loses, I'm tempted, even if it's just to jinx him!

Rather they won tonight though. Just for the fun of it!

And I really hope daisy is ok.
I think with Daisy it looked obviously dislocated will be interesting if it's a reconstruction. Depends if they can put it back in.

Carlton just look flat. I'm watching Cripps and Jaksch closely (Cripps for SC purpose and Jaksch because I worked at Oakleigh in his draft year and he's kind of my claim to fame lol), and whilst both boys seem to be trying their hearts out, they just look really flat when it's not going their way.

Cripps is trying to be too fancy and doesn't really seem to be showing much aggression. For what it's worth, I'd love him at Collingwood and looks to be a star in the making, but body language speaks a thousand words for spectators.

Hard game to watch. Carlton's ball movement out of the back line is terrible and never look like going anywhere but the boundry
It's like Collingwood 2010 with half the skill level.

Commentators saying Deledio is a "fair" player and never been reported before

He was very, very lucky last year when he wasn't charged with elbowing Mathew Stokes in the head during the brawl between Geelong v Richmond

He should've got 2 or 3 weeks for that.

One of those mystifying decisions by the MRP which are never properly explained.
nonsense

Hard game to watch. Carlton's ball movement out of the back line is terrible and never look like going anywhere but the boundry
It's Collingwood 2010 but instead of kicking along the boundary to Cloke you have Liam Jones. Personally I enjoy watching it :D. Carlton are worse than they were last season imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back