Carlton want to move back to Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

What does that have to do with the stadium itself? I could strip nude at the MCG if I like.

And can the anti western suburbs elitism, tell me where you live? I grew up in Sunshine, spent most of my life there, and never had any problems. Nor did any of my relatives.
Behind bars? :p

Forgive me because I don't know the area, but what about that land on the south side of MacArthur Rd near the zoo in Parkville? IIRC there's nothing there and the area is bigger than what Princes Park used to take up. 2 trams and 2 stations. Strikes me as a great spot.

...and we know Essendon is the bastion for financial security

Better sort out another flight plan :rolleyes:
maybe they should try and ask for the AFL to pay for it like hawthorn did for waverley. or sell home games to tassie, or get out politition mates to get government to bail us out, & with the money invest in pokes.

ring a bell who that is, HAWTHORN:thumbsu:

being from tassie and never been to Princes Park or not familiar with the area at all, is their any possibility the stadium could be expaded to a 30k-40k stadium?

Sigh. Just realised this was from 09 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
maybe they should try and ask for the AFL to pay for it like hawthorn did for waverley. or sell home games to tassie, or get out politition mates to get government to bail us out, & with the money invest in pokes.

ring a bell who that is, HAWTHORN:thumbsu:

Maybe we should get outflanked by a local bowls club, beg the Victorian government for funding and then scourge our member base for additional funding under the guise of a 'flight plan'

What is your current debt level, can you guarantee that no money from the flight plan has been used to pay for legal fees?

Anyway lets not distract frm the purpose of this thread, that is the use of Princes Park as an alternate venue...

Does anyone realize this thread was bumped from 2009, and now has more posts than the former.

do-it.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back