No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nein, was the other way around.
Mate when someone bowls you an ego half volley outside off stump you don't try a scoop shot.

You hit that campaigner back over the bowlers head.

Mate when someone bowls you an ego half volley outside off stump you don't try a scoop shot.

You hit that campaigner back over the bowlers head.
Just call me Shane Watson. I was always good at the lofted straight drive, even if not much else!

Just call me Shane Watson. I was always good at the lofted straight drive, even if not much else!
I could play the short ball. Everything else was rubbish.

I am questioning them, and you guys continually defend them, saying they are fabulous.

Is Yaco able to let me know his opinion of the player legal representation? Was he happy with them questioning if TB4 was legal as an example?

The reality is that I and others don't have access to the transcripts of the Anti-Doping Tribunal - How can anyone make a definitive call on how well the legal representatives are performing without this vital information - And this doesn't take into account the limited legal understanding of most on this board - Unless you have transcripts of the Anti-Doping Tribunal you are guessing.

It's like I am about to sink in a leaky kayak.

He gave a nod while Orazio was jumping up and down pointing and waving like someone who'd just seen Elvis incarnate.
Love it.

There's never been serious commitment from The Club. Maybe we should send J Rod an email.
Yep, shame Essendon_FC isn't actually used. Seemed to disappear right when the s**t hit the fan. Mind you the club are pretty poor at web stuff in general - they still have 2013 reviews and seriously outdated figures up on player pages, where other clubs not only have 2014 but every other year going back.

I ******* hate this join date bullshit yaco, you're better than that.

I agree MarkG is beating the NSW silk thing hard but beside that he is questioning so many bad decisions by the club that, without me knowing any better, who am i to completely disregard it?

I dont necessarily agree, i cant disprove it, but wont attack him for it. If he stops having something he believes in, based on professional relationships at that, pushed back down his throat, then he'll probably stop repeating it as a defence.

This isnt a rant at you yaco, just the join date bit was, but the fact it takes people so long to respect someone elses opinion without agreeing is one thing that is starting to s**t me. I dont want this place to turn into BB II

This poster has come onto the board with an aggressive and shrill manner. I will never take a poster seriously, when they claim that Justice Middleton is biased because he is a Hawthorn supporter. It is a ridiculous and insulting proposition.

You may have noticed that I never stated that Mark was a plant or a troll. I raised his joining date on the basis, that according to Mark , he has all the answers. The inference is why he has been silent for 2 years.

Sooo.. Can someone tell me in 15 words or less, the actual chances of any players missing games this year?

Because that's all I care about.

Explain it like I'm a 10 year old.

Ta.

I think someone's just jealous because they were still hanging around in the bar listening to Lord Nicholson shout stuff loudly and with great conviction.

I do have Brian Blessed as an avatar for a reason.

I think the change in tactis was always going to be hard.

I think Littles hard style had to be run from the get go.

But, I think also Evans probably would have had it all over and done with now too, if Hird played his part and stood down.

Things from there became messy

I think in a perfect world that Hird would have protected his reputation ( until now ) if he stood down in 2013 - But this was the AFL world in which no players will be charged - And once players were charged ( and if guilty ) Hird would be fighting for his job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. Having said that, I'm sure the player sponsorship side of things has run really well in the past and posters like Ben the Gooner are to thank for pioneering that. The players themselves are really appreciative I know for fact. Riding an escalator with Doss at Crown on Crichton night just gone and having Orazio spot Doss and acknowledge him from a distance told me that.

This is where we've been let down.

The two new board members came on here and answered some questions. Perhaps a mod can ask them if they can do this again occasionally.

Agreed. Having said that, I'm sure the player sponsorship side of things has run really well in the past and posters like Ben the Gooner are to thank for pioneering that. The players themselves are really appreciative I know for fact. Riding an escalator with Doss at Crown on Crichton night just gone and having Orazio spot Doss and acknowledge him from a distance told me that.

This is where we've been let down.

We used to have a Essendon Official posting on here - there was a forum for asking questions and they would respond.

But in general, the screaming banshees in here, I wouldn't pay too much attention for either.

As soon as I walk into a club function, I have been approached by Trav Colyer. He doesn't know my name (im sure of it) but he knows that we sponsor him.

Sooo.. Can someone tell me in 15 words or less, the actual chances of any players missing games this year?

Because that's all I care about.

Explain it like I'm a 10 year old.

Ta.
If you believe Little and I am sure that he is being kept informed of their position.

"As a club, we remain confident in the players' position"

Added to this, despite Charter and Alavi evidence being admissible, it cant be used as the core of ASADAs case
(or something to that affect)....

David Galbally thinks they will get off.

$1.60 favourite.... get off

If you believe Little and I am sure that he is being kept informed of their position.

"As a club, we remain confident in the players' position"

Added to this, despite Charter and Alavi evidence being admissible, it cant be used as the core of ASADAs case
(or something to that affect)....

David Galbally thinks they will get off.

$1.60 favourite.... get off

You have exceeded the 15 words or less. But I sure hope it turns out it was for the sake of accuracy.

I
This isnt a rant at you yaco, just the join date bit was

Probably get shouted down for this but.

The join date to me is irrelevant, the thing with MG that intrigued me was when he was posting on the HTB he was advised to take it to the Ess board and then had to ask directions on how to get to here.

One would think a new poster who is an Ess supporter, would make a conscious effort to find his own clubs thread before venturing elsewhere.

Unless of course his GPS was malfunctioning.

The join date to me is irrelevant, the thing with MG that intrigued me was when he was posting on the HTB he was advised to take it to the Ess board and then had to ask directions on how to get to here.

One would think a new poster who is an Ess supporter, would make a conscious effort to find his own clubs thread before venturing elsewhere.

Some posters are more IT savvy possibly generational. Probably a case of a poster not used to surfing the net and forums etc. Mark G seems a passionate bombers fan so that's enough for me.

You guys have a lot of opinions of other people. I don't really care what people think.. so you can say all that you like.

I would just like to do whatever I can to help get the players off...

I used to post on the HeraldSun articles....there were 3 or 4 of us Essendon supporters. We would continually have our heads kicked in by a barrage of opposing supporters and even the writers of the articles on occasions (Ralphy, Barrett). They have some smart people on there occasionally. One lady is a lawyer that has done work for the AFL. Another knows McDevitt very well and has a lot of knowledge of the law. They sent private emails providing more information on occasions such as information on the player samples taken in 2012.

I would also post on the TheRoar. There are also some very smart people on there, including he occasional sports scientist from an opposing club and lawyers.

Only reason why I came in here was that like most of us, I tripped across Bruce Francis and noticed that he had posted on BigFooty... and also had his head kicked in. So I tried the main BigFooty ASADA forum and said things like I thought the players were 100% innocent and got accused of being a Troller. They directed me to here.

Amazingly, other Essendon supporters on the main ASADA board said that they thought that the players had taken TB4.

Met some of the players on B&F (Jobe, Heppell and Goddard). We were in Mohogany at Crown and met them 1 on 1. Asked Jobe "are we clean and he said "Yes". I find it very hard to believe otherwise. I assume only possibility is that Dank administered without the players knowing and believing it was legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back