No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could anybody watching McDevitt making his excuses live please relay what he had to say when they get the chance.

HAHAHA
- First question 'Do you feel like an april fool?'
- Now saying that 'the blackest day in sport' is a throw away line and he doesn't even know where it came from.. I am not making this up
- Saying that the Dank v Essendon case are very different. Saying that he was very confident about the Essendon case
- Ask if he has any idea how much the investigation costs.. He has no idea. still justifying it.
- Did ASADA ignore some of their own advice to not proceed with the case? - not to his knowledge
- Do you have any new evidence for an appeal? He says... that depends - he is asking for Dank to come forward again
- Going on about health repercussions for the players again
- Asked about the blackest day in sport conference again. About wide spread drug use in sport & criminal groups in sport - he totally back away from that
- Asked if he will go into a senate enquiry - 'he would be open to do that'
- Asked if AFL has a drug problem - 'you will have to ask the AFL'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find the comments about no thymodulin interesting. It would seemingly only apply to the batch of 27 vials or whatever, but is being trotted out as some sort of justification for the entire investigation. A selective leak that shows us in a negative light, what were the chances?

Template for all further jokes. But but but but it takes me too long to make them and the taxpayer isn't funding me

Attachments

• mcsook template.jpg
    mcsook template.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back