Injury Ceglar Injury at Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading the thread title I was hoping it wasn't a knee injury, so it doesn't sound too bad in the long run if it's just bleeding from a cut on the head (what it looks like).

Watch the Video and Bucks said it was a Knee to the Back of the Head

Jolly took a hanger over him, split his head open.

Phew, Dave scared us all there.:p

As soon as I saw the word "bleeding" I felt better, I'd say there wouldn't be too man full contact sessions where someone doesn't come off bleeding from somewhere, or at least I hope that's the case.:cool:

As soon as I saw the word "bleeding" I felt better, I'd say there wouldn't be too man full contact sessions where someone doesn't come off bleeding from somewhere, or at least I hope that's the case.:cool:

What I saw on the Video is that he ran off and came back with a Bandage on his Head

Always so much blood from even just a little nick on the head. Did look messy. Wouldn't be dissapointed with yourself if you got into a bar fight with a Carlton supporter and he left like that.

He'll be right. Hopefully he gets a run this year. Going by last years vfl performances he should be pushing for a run as the 2nd ruck at least towards the end of the year. Would much prefer to see cellar get a run in the seniors before witts. Witts although he looks ready, is still very raw

the resident medicos will likely confirm but i rememer hearing once the head has the most veins of any part of the body. hence a cut, combined with sweat from training on a warm day, will appear to bleed profusely, where in fact its mainly the blood stained sweat running everywhere.

Yep. The face and scalp is very vascular - bleeds like stink even with a small cut. The good news is that the rich blood supply ensures minimal risk of infection and quick/good healing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dave, you really could have done better with this thread title. Was it your intent to worry us like that, or was it accidental?

Not a lot to report really, fas was our best, spent alot of time in the middle. Sidey was also good played many different roles. Foot skills were v good.

How did the 1st Year Players Go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back