Changes/Discussion v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got back from the stadium
Yep, just when you thought we might at least get a fair shout from the umps, they reamed us good and proper in the past 10 mins :thumbsdown:
Don't know what to think, other than very very disappointed.

What a game in the last quarter. I think if Zac hung onto the screamer & kicked the goal the result may have been different. I think Karmichael showed today he deserves his spot. The attack on the footy in the 2nd quarter was fantastic.

I know the boys will be enjoying Mad monday soon, but I reckon umpire number 26 will be too.He was disgraceful. Gives Bruest free in the back in 3rd qtr, then Harbrow cops one same qtr, deadset buried him in the ground, play on and Hawks kick a goal. I saw the umps advisor speak to him at three qtr time, and then the other one gave him a tap to say keep going, so he knew he was having a shocker. To top it off he starts the last qtr with a shocking bounce, recall. Then gets another crack not long after, bad bounce, recall and to top it off gives away the free against Rory to Johnson for a very ticky touchwood pull.

Anyway it's been a great time watching the Suns my kids have loved it. Look forward to next season. Unfortunately don't think to many Qlders will be on the list..

but I reckon umpire number 26 will be too.He was disgraceful. Gives Bruest free in the back in 3rd qtr, then Harbrow cops one same qtr, deadset buried him in the ground, play on and Hawks kick a goal. I saw the umps advisor speak to him at three qtr time, and then the other one gave him a tap to say keep going, so he knew he was having a shocker. To top it off he starts the last qtr with a shocking bounce, recall. Then gets another crack not long after, bad bounce, recall and to top it off gives away the free against Rory to Johnson for a very ticky touchwood pull.

Umpire J Armstrong
His evil incompetence will burn in me longer than his talent deserves.
It was a pity, because apart from him the others did a good job

Why can't the Suns play like this every week? :eek: Easily the best game I've seen them play. Played with hunger and guts. Worked very hard.

Everything I would note has been said.

I nearly started crying when I saw Rory Thompson cause that penalty at the end. Not because he caused it(questionable at best), but because the big guy looked so shattered. It looked like he was about to burst into tears himself at one stage there. He didn't lose us the game, but really helped us out. I hope he realizes that. :thumbsu:

Edit to my previous post. The boys won't be enjoying Mad Monday as it is banned at the Suns, so umpire 26 will have to have a beer on his own.

Sad to see a few Qld lads dropped from the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back