Review Round 15 vs Hawthorn Hawks @ The Bank - 25/06/23 - 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

rosas Ellis & andrew that’s to many blokes being paid to run around doing nothing
O’wea should be in for rosas every week

A good crumbing forward should be absolutely licking their lips under casboult. How many times he makes a great contest yet nothing underneath him

He just needs help. I would move Levi down and put chol back in
He doesn't need help he needs to stop trying to play hero ball and positioning himself 5 metres off his opponent.
He is lucky Chucky marks everything otherwise he would look a hell of a lot worse.

The biggest concern, besides the lack of effort, is the absence of any logical ball movement. As soon as we get the ball we just kick it long, yet there is 3-4 Hawks players at ground level cleaning it up every time to our no one. You can’t win many football games hoping to get lucky bounces forward all game.

Very worrying for Dews future.

Selection committee are ******* stupid
Mac Andrew had one of the worst games I’ve seen live from a afl player
Then we stick far with him to play on the smaller and more agile brockman
Bring in another small defender

Right o coach
Have you watched him live? He sits 5 metres off his opponent hoping the ball comes over the back way to often. Has to try and close space and gets ultimately outmarked so often. I dont know if it's a direction or not, but he does it way to often and it's incredibly frustrating to watch.

Have you watched him live? He sits 5 metres off his opponent hoping the ball comes over the back way to often. Has to try and close space and gets ultimately outmarked so often. I dont know if it's a direction or not, but he does it way to often and it's incredibly frustrating to watch.
No, I watch the crowd. Enjoy the birds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back