Unofficial Preview Changes/prematch discussion vs Hawthorn (Out: Frog/In: JMac)

Remove this Banner Ad

osaka mick

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton, 76s, Canucks
I'll start with the obvious. Out.....

Jacobs.

Why such an early call?

Well, pretty obvious if I don't say it, someone else will. I'll be making the same call next Wednesday, for the following game too!

Lmao.....8mins mark of 3rd quarter
I've been a big fan of his, throughout this pre-season, but enough is enough. 30+ disposals followed up by another dominate effort in the mid 20s.
When will people on this board find a new target to attack. I suggest it will be someone else soon enough.

To the Wright haters too. He was awesome today!

Wells and Jmac are now quite a while without a hitout and will be pretty underdone. To be avoided against Hawthorn.

Not sure Luke's form was so great before this 'injury' that he comes straight back in either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Ben Jacobs an emergency? Which North Melbourne player was a late withdrawal from the Cats game? Spitta2Azza I think Robbie Tarrant should be in your team of the week for Round 4. He was very good down back.

Really looking forward to this game. Both teams sitting 2-2 and this game could have massive ramifications for both sides. I'm never confident when it comes to playing North Melbourne, especially at Etihad where they've matched up well against us in the past. We will be missing a host of key players with injury and we will also be very short down back minus key defenders in Lake, Frawley and Spangher. If this was at the G I'd give us a good chance but we tend to play poorly at Etihad and North on the other hand play very well at that venue.

Possible team changes

IN: Schoenmakers, Shiels/Anderson
OUT: Lake (injured) Puopolo (injured)

Wasn't Ben Jacobs an emergency? Which North Melbourne player was a late withdrawal from the Cats game? Spitta2Azza I think Robbie Tarrant should be in your team of the week for Round 4. He was very good down back.

Really looking forward to this game. Both teams sitting 2-2 and this game could have massive ramifications for both sides. I'm never confident when it comes to playing North Melbourne, especially at Etihad where they've matched up well against us in the past. We will be missing a host of key players with injury and we will also be very short down back minus key defenders in Lake, Frawley and Spangher. If this was at the G I'd give us a good chance but we tend to play poorly at Etihad and North on the other hand play very well at that venue.

Possible team changes

IN: Schoenmakers, Shiels/Anderson
OUT: Lake (injured) Puopolo (injured)
Can you tell those Hawk fan idiots who stand on the wing singing s**t jingles to shut the * up.

I haven't called for this before, but Gibson was atrocious today.
Yep. Love him bit disposal was poor. How were his numbers in the last?

Boomer has been terrible. He has actually halted the flow of play a few times trying to do too much. But at least our fortunes no longer rely on him being influential.
I didnt mind him taking risks but he was poor today. Its almost as if the hostile environment got him and it spreads like a virus. Still very much a barometer.

To be fair, someone has to.

We can't fit everyone into the team. We've been using our depth a bit the last 2 weeks, and now it looks like we'll get some blokes back. Dilemmas galore.
We can't say we are depleted but then not include the players coming back...
Turner will have a rest I think.
Will depend on who is right to come back and match ups.
Possible ins : Wells, Luke, JMac... But Basti and Jacobs played great today!!! They hold there spot!

Tough one, Wells & McDonald come in if fit, Hansen probably needs one more.

Dumont did everything he could and probably deserves another game.

Bastinac and Turner the likely outs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back