Opinion Changes R22 v Adelaide at Adelaide Oval

McGovernator will be back in without doubt, unless something drastic happens at training.
He will come in for Nelson.
Being a taller forward line than the Doggies, Walker, Lynch, Jenkins, we will probably bring in Barrass as well for probably Bennel or Ellis (injury?)
Otherwise why change a working combination.

We can't assume anything.

I remember when Scott Lucas snubbed our finals chances with an epic final quarter performance.

We must finish top 2 and we need to play our best available this week to seal it.
Yep that was so very frustrating to sit through

We can't assume anything.

I remember when Scott Lucas snubbed our finals chances with an epic final quarter performance.

We must finish top 2 and we need to play our best available this week to seal it.
Nah, ink in the "W" for me. No interstate team has got close to us at home except Hawks, the Saints aren't going to do it.

Nah, ink in the "W" for me. No interstate team has got close to us at home except Hawks, the Saints aren't going to do it.

Agree with you that I cannot see us losing the last game but stranger things have happened. Eg. Lucas's rampage.

It's plain stupid for us to count our chickens before they hatch.

Get the job done this week then play East Perth against St Kilda.

Could not see the Saints beating us in the last round, at Domain, with nothing to play for.
A shock retirement by Nick Riewoldt and suddenly the Saints have something to play for. Hope not though. They were plucky as * when we played them here last. But if all results go the way they should, losing (I think we'll win personally) still gets us a home QF thanks to Fremantle.

A shock retirement by Nick Riewoldt and suddenly the Saints have something to play for. Hope not though. They were plucky as **** when we played them here last. But if all results go the way they should, losing still gets us a home QF thanks to Fremantle.
Only you could come up with a scenario in which we lose. If we can't beat the Saints at home, even if Reiwoldt decides to "shock" retire, then we have no business being top two anyway.

Who cares? Milestone games and farewells are a load of hooey. If Saint Kilda beat us it's because statistically speaking they will some of the time.

I would be more worried about complacency, but the boys already got a lesson on that against GC.

So my conclusion is we will rip off their necks and s**t down their throats.

It would appear that Simmo and myself are the only two people in Perth to realise the benefits of resting players this week. Now all i need to do is turn grey and orgaise my stationary in a web like efficient manner and the job is mine.

It would appear that Simmo and myself are the only two people in Perth to realise the benefits of resting players this week. Now all i need to do is turn grey and orgaise my stationary in a web like efficient manner and the job is mine.

Only if we play our full outfit against the saints. :p

We need to pick a tall defender. Whether it's Barrass, Schofield or McGovern I'm not fazed but a tall back is a necessity if not 2 of them at the expense of McGinnity and Newman.

A fit Butler should return for Nelson as well.

Is there such a thing?

Yes and then then it vanishes in the night sky. My Father and i would look up at the universe waiting for a fit Butler to appear, then when he wasn't looking i would lie and say "I saw him daddy" just so i could make a wish. My wish was always the same thing........

I wish that Tony Notte had made it.

Insert picture of a fit and rugged looking Gerard Butler #nohomo
gerard-butler_zpslc9jdklg.jpg

Wellingham, Nic Nat, Yeo were not sighted at training.

They have until Sunday, plenty of time still. Suspect Wellingham mightn't get up but that they'll keep Nic chugging along on limited minutes with Yeo touch and go.

Back